Escape and Suprise

Quick Announcement since I got only 2 votes to yes genderbent the guys in Rwby so sorry if you didn't want it but hey you didn't vote.

Location: Docks

Pov: (Y/n)

(Y/n): Alright time to hitch for a ride.

As I got on a boat that was heading for beacon I guess it's a food ship.

*Timeskip*

As I got off I sneaked my way through the docks and pass some guards after making my way up the cliff minutes later

(Y/n): Here I am ahh what a view this is.

It was still night time so I didn't have to worry about people seeing me because no one was there, As I was walking down the path I reached the weird looking statue I stopped and sat down at the statue and took out my headphones and put them on Wh...

It was still night time so I didn't have to worry about people seeing me because no one was there, As I was walking down the path I reached the weird looking statue I stopped and sat down at the statue and took out my headphones and put them on While my back was facing the Statue and Talked to myself. While listening to music on my Mp3 player.*Song on top*.

(Y/n): Man I'm getting tired *Yawns* Man Beacon is cool and All but....... The streets are my home I can't abandon it... Should I join beacon?.

????:(Y/n)!

As I stopped the Music and took off my ear buds an looked up to see my Best friend Anna.

Anna: (Y/n) Sorry I forgot to give this Back.

She then Took something out of her pocket and Gave it to me it was my Bandana but it was a little torn up so I can't wear it anymore.

(Y/n): It's ruined what did you did to it

Anna: I might've accidently torn it up..

(Y/n): *Grunts* *Sigh* Well I guess I better find something new to wear.

Anna: Sorry (Y/n).

(Y/n): It's alright thanks for telling me because I was actually gonna use A bit of My powers to Look around.

Anna: No! it's not alright (Y/n) You've had that Bandana with you a long time it means something to you?

She then gave me a questioning look and I said.