Getting Settled In And Resolution.

(Y/N): Alright everyone I'm as excited as all you are, but being smothered death isn't how I want to go.

Everyone got off Y/N and started to form into their groups having their own conversations. Ozpin tapped Y/N on the shoulder.

Ozpin: Hello again Y/N if you wouldn't mind, me and Glynda would like to have a conversation with you about how everything will work for you and ask a couple of questions.

Y/N: I wouldn't mind one bit, I have a couple questions as well.

Ozpin: And we would love to answer those questions. Now if you could please follow us to a more appropriate location.

Y/N followed Glynda and Ozpin leaving the others to themselves.

Ruby: Hey guys where did Y/N go?

Blake: I don't know he always has the ability to disappear and appear whenever he wants doesn't he?

Weiss: I'm glad he's gone.

Yang: Oh Weiss stop acting so cold, we all know it's all an act we know you like him.

Weiss: WHAT?! NO, I DON'T!

Yang: I was kidding but guessing from that reaction I guess I was right.

Weiss: Well... I mean he isn't as bad as when we first met... But I definitely don't like him like you think. He's more like a friend.

Yang: Well he's definitely caught my eye being as strong as he is and I'm pretty sure we haven't seen everything he has to offer.

Blake: Yangs right I mean we've only seen him shoot his rifle we haven't even seen his close combat skills. Which I would guess aren't very good since he's a marksman.

Ruby: I think he's really strong!

Yang: Well you would say that Rubes he did save your life.

Ruby punched Yang on the arm while she chuckled.

Ozpins' Office

Ozpin: Please take a seat Y/N.

Y/N: Don't mind if I do. So what did you guys what to tell me?

Ozpin: Well I guess we'll start with your living situation since your an add-on for all the teams we have no way to have you in all their dorms for a multitude of reasons. So we'll have a dorm just for you and you only, it won't be as big as the others I hope that doesn't bother you.

Y/N: Hey a roof over my head and a warm bed is good enough for me. So no complaints from me.

Ozpin: I'm glad to hear that. Now regarding missions and what teams you'll be assigned with, that will be decided on the difficulty of the mission and a consensus from the faculty.

(Y/N): That sounds fine it'll help me become more comfortable with everyone here.

Ozpin: Sounds good now for the real reason you're here. We have a couple of questions for you.

(Y/N): Shoot.

Ozpin: Glynda if you would please.

Glynda: Yes sir, during the initiation, we have a fleet of drones with cameras checking on the students to make sure everything stays safe.

(Y/N): Of course.

Glynda: Well these drones are pretty advanced coming with the latest technology avaliable. But for some reason, they were unable to locate you until you made yourself visible when you reconnected with the rest of the students.