Part 4

Nikhil stood clenching his fists. He had used his immense control to stop him from leashing out on her. She is not in her senses. He knew that. So, he tried to maintain his calm. Tried being the operative word here.

Nikhil knew they didn't start off in a very civilized manner, so he pulled out his hand to make that ticked off his regret list.

If only Miss Niharika was easy to be tamed,the world would shower roses everyday.

She readily swatted his hand away. What does he think of himself?

Niharika has not calmed down. Inspire of giving him a slap, it is she who stood agitated. She looked more guilty than ever. She felt insane emotions threatening to evaporate out of her.

She is sure he must be the reason for what she saw outside her window(!) She categorically lost her sense for a handful of minutes there.

She didn't pond over how the hell he would be aware of something that occurred only in her dreams.

And Has she forgotten what happened in that video call with Mrs. Benatique.
Her dog ( Mellow) barking ferociously and furiously on Laptop screen. It scared Nihu to see it's canines so close in her lap screen.

And when Mrs. Ben excused and cut the call, she was damn sure she saw a shape behind her in her laptop screen which is all black then.

Human brains are wired exclusively to reduce the shock of any event occurring to them.

But, unlike Nikki ,nikhil had some sense left in him.
He quickly took charge of the situation than morning over her slap.
Though he would take his revenge in time.

"Miss Niharika " he shook her placing his hands on Both of her shoulders.

Nikki , her eyes beclouded, lips parted to pronounce out her emotions got out of her state.

"Are you okay?" He voiced his concern  in his not so usual calm voice.

Nikki is there , she know. But her senses are not in full attention. He could hear someone calling out her name,someone being very nice to know about her condition yet she couldn't respond.

Well, Nikhil is counting numbers to calm down his anger.

This is not how he behave usually. Yes ,he is a very calm person. But the situation they are need immediate actions to be taken. Whereas Niharika completely unaware of everything, is not answering to anything.

Outside  there is so much of ruckus. And he needs to take her to camp to give her in safe hands.

Finally putting his worry and apprehension to stop, a thunder bolted.

And Madam Niharika successfully came out of her state.

But but...
Is she aware yet that she slapped HIM? Or better that she hugged him too?

What will she do when she comes to know about everything?

Best of luck Nikki.

◆◆◆◆◆

Thank you for waiting patiently for this idiot to update.
This is okayish in my point of view.
My apologies for that.
Thank you again for Reading, Voting and Commenting.

Cheers
🐼