Chapter 41

Allison's POV

When we got to school there was a stage set up on the field and alot of parents and students were there sitting. Even my mom and Chris. Even the older guys of my gang like Grayson, Dallas, Jaxon even Henco.

''You got this Ally you're on last after Megan.'' Luke said.

''Great I have to go up against wanna be barbie.'' I sighed.

''Heard that bitch.'' She yelled from the school doors.

''I know I said it out loud barbie.'' I yelled back.

''Fan-fucking-tastic. Wait I meant plastic.'' I said loud enough for her to hear. All the guys were cracking up and she looked ready to explode.

''Cupcake if you're gonna explode move to the left please. I don't want cheap perfume and a crap load of make up on me.'' I stated.

''Fuck you.'' She spat.

''Nahh cupcake you're not my type. Didn't your boyfriend tell you that.'' I smirked.

''You slept with him?'' She asked.

''Cupcake I'm not a slut. He has slept with just as many people as you. Perfect power fuck couple.'' I said walking closer to whisper in her ear.

''You can do better Megan he's a fucking ass.'' I said honestly. Giving her shoulder a squeeze I walked away with everyone staring at me with a WTF look.

''What?'' I asked.

''We heard what you whispered. Why did you give her advice?'' Matt asked confused.

''Cause Matty. No one deserves to be treated like that.'' I simply stated.

''You're so nice it makes you look like a bitch.'' Caleb laughed throwing his arm around my shoulder.

''You know it.'' I winked at him and left to go backstage.

Henco's POV

After leaving Ally's house we went to her school for the talent thing. In this last month we became close. We learned alot about each other and I even joined her gang. She's amazing and yesterday when we sang to her I saw it in all of the guys eyes that they truly care about her. Some more than others, and I may be one of them.

I have never truly loved someone. I'm more of the player type but with Allison I can see a future and when we kissed that night we first met it was like my mind knew we were meant to be.

Anyway, this morning I almost lost it when she came out in just her towel and when she teased me. And when she came out with the clothes and did her make up I almost stared at her the whole time.

Right now there is a girl singing a Britney Spears song but she sounds like she's dying and from what I can make out it's Megan. From where I'm sitting I can see Ally almost dying from laughter with Caleb and rolling her eyes just when Megan finished and said something along the lines of I knew you would like it.

''Next up is Allison Shade singing Hurricane from Halsey.'' The principal announced.

''Hey everyone I just found out this morning I'm participating so bare with me.'' She smiled her amazing smile and started singing.

''I went down to a place in Bed Stuy
A little liquor on my lips
I let him climb inside my body
And held him captive in my kiss.

And there's a storm you're starting now

I'm a wandress
I'm a one night stand
Don't belong to no city
Don't belong to no man
I'm the violence in the pouring rain
I'm a hurricane
I'm a hurricane
I'm a hurricane.