Chapter 50

Allison's POV

''What the fuck are you doing here?'' Caleb yelled storming outside towards Jace.

''Caleb chill man.'' Dean spoke but he also looked furious.

Soon all the boys was outside surrounding Jace like he was some prey or something.

''Easy boys. Give him some space.'' I said calmly walking towards Jace.

''Would you like to come in and talk about why you're here?'' I asked still calm.

''Y-yes p-please. I-if y-y-ou d-don't m-mind.'' He stuttered out looking scared.

''Not at all.'' I smile and start making my way in the house.

''Why is she so calm?'' I hear Luke whisper.

''I don't know, but it's scary.'' Justin whispered back. We walked into the lounge seeing Zoey and Alexander staring at us with wide eyes. Zoey knows about the gang and everything else.

''Jace do you want some coffee, tea or coke?'' I ask.

''Some coke please.'' He smiled.

''Caleb you and the boys go get Jace and me some coke and for yourself, in that time relax a little will you.'' I slightly demand. They nodded and left, Henco blew me a kiss and winked at me before following them. Along with Zoey and Alexander.

''So you and Henco huh?'' Jace asked.

''Yeah, we actually just came back from our date.'' I smiled.

''You look happy Ally.'' He smiled back.

''I am. After all this time.'' I smiled slightly sighing.

''That's good Ally. I'm so sorry I didn't stop Chase and my dad. All those time my dad told me you were just a family friend staying with us, I didn't found out until my dad told Chase to come and make you fall for him.'' Jace explained.

''I know Jace. I could see it in your eyes and I'm sorry for how I acted the last time I guess seeing you just brought everything up.'' I sighed. All the boys entered, Caleb sat next to me handing me a coke and one for Jace.

''It's not your fault. I didn't think you would recognize me after all this time. We only saw each other like 5 times while you know.'' He said taking his coke.

''Yeah I know. So Jace why are you really here?'' I ask.

''Well I have a feeling that I'm being watched, also that someone is watching you Ally.'' He stated.

''Why me?'' I ask.

''Well you see this one morning when you went for your run I was walking down the street across from you, I'm not a stalker. I was on my way to buy Starbucks. Anyway you were running and I saw this shadow looking like a guy behind a tree watching you, I know you saw it too when you looked back directly at the tree, I also know you've seen it more then once.'' He explained.

''Then why are you feeling like someone it wathcing you?'' Caleb asked.

''Cause I was sitting in the park eating ice cream and waiting for someone when the same shadow figure were standing behind this building looking at me, and when I was walking I saw it again in my phone screen standing behind a tree.'' Jace explained.

''Do you know what the figure looks like?'' Henco asked sitting on the other side of me.

''Yeah I do but Ally I'm not sure.'' He explained sighing looking down.

''Just say is Jace.'' Logan demanded.

''It looked like Mike.'' He sighed out. My breath got stuck in my throat.