Announcement

Hello everyone if anyone have read the last chapter of Golden Flower some of you will know my books are on Hiatus/On Hold so I am very sorry but I promise I will come back and all the books will be updated normally/everyday before Christmas. Don't worry I won't update my books just for a couple of weeks cause of being busy and I also need to spend time with my family so I hope you understand and I will also show you my latest drawing(I drew it today) which is very horrible cause my back hurts and I am not that good in drawing so if you don't like bad drawing then just don't look at it...

 Don't worry I won't update my books just for a couple of weeks cause of being busy and I also need to spend time with my family so I hope you understand and I will also show you my latest drawing(I drew it today) which is very horrible cause my b...

Yeah I did not plan it so the Pat- didn't let the remaining -wad fit so it came ot crappy smae with the Sor-ry it didn't fit so I just put it down again, to all Pilipinos reading this I am pretty sure that you already understand but to others who doesn't talk in Filipino I will explain it.

Patawad= Sorry Yes! 'Patawad' means sorry. So if you don't really let your pride down but you need to say sorry to someone then just say 'Patawad.'

I was kinda rushing to write this so my hand writing is very bad here

I was kinda rushing to write this so my hand writing is very bad here. Just read what is in here or you could read my last Chapter on my other book which is 'Golden Flower' so you can read the full explanation and thanks...

Again I am sorry if I disappointed you but it will only take couple of weeks.

Did you also spot the witch the and 1 kind of animal but 2 of them are there?!? Yah you won't understand what the question meant then read it again and try to spot them. Bye!!!

Bye for now my Sunshines,Milords and Golden Bloomers! Love you all and don't forget to stay determined❤️❤️❤️

~Sunshine Jaycel✔️