500 followers!

Thank you so much guys! You got me to 500+ followers, all my Sunshines I am so proud we got to this! It is already half 1k and I can't believe it! I used to fangirl everytime I gain 10 more followers but this is unbelievable I am so happy! This might be my best late birthday gift! Lol XD I will do my best to update from now on but I can't really tell when I can update but I changed the covers of my books. If you want to ask me a question then I will happily answer it or just dare any character in my books!

Again I am so grateful for all your help! Especially to those who helped me through this journey!

AiniBalot my BFF I am so sorry that I celebrated my birthday without you (we went out of town)

ImmaPotatoe10 thank you for sharing your experience and for letting me make book covers for you

Also to all who inspired me make my stories I am very joyful that you made wonderful books! I also want someone to do a book cover for this book, ||Knowing more about me|| I would also like you to make a drawing of my profile picture (Flower) if you would like! Again I am very thankful for 500 followers!

My new book covers:

If you haven't read my books yet then I advise you to read them not that I am pushing you to read my books though

If you have no more animes in your stock list and want to check new ones out please check the anime Lauging Under the Clouds or 'Donten ni Warau' I dare you to watch it until episode 1-6 and come back here to tell me if you either got hooked up with it or not. It is about the 3 brothers, during the old ages --- also it has an interesting twist to it, you will never expect.

My book 'Golden Flower' have been inspired by a lot of things, one of them being Star vs the Forces of Evil but unlike SVTFOE my book takes a larger turn and also has Undertale on it and other AU's and fandoms.

My book 'Science and Fan fiction' wasn't really my idea but Stormborn23 (also known as Wan heda) I really loved things about science and facts, but I equally love it with fan fiction so I decided that I will make a one-shots book she wanted me to make.

My book 'Story of Gods' was a book about Reapertale but my friends who were very close to me was included, making me want to write a roleplay like book for me and my friends: PrincessPearl2007 , Stormborn23 etch. I originally made this book during my grade 4 year so I was a terrible writer back then, also I was a terrible artist. But over all this book was made for me and my friends anyone is welcome to read it.

Well I would like to make the story of how I got to be inspired to make my books, but let's save that for next time. Also please read SweetlyInspiredKT13 book it doesn't have a chapter yet because the author decided to edit her writing but again thank you all for reading my books or following me and ofcourse staying with me through the journey but I hope all of you, my sunshines to enjoy every day of your life and stay determined.

~ Sunshine Jaycel