Tag ON!

Thank q for tagging me Immapotatoe10 God bless!

1. When was the last time you had a good nap?

Last week. Actually it's rare for me to get a good night sleep, I was a bit busy with writing articles and worrying about what will happen on the next day.

2. Have you ever tried sleeping on a small couch?

This is a random question but I guess I've tried to but not actually succeeded, (I tried it last night) I ended up sleeping together with my grandmother with a more comfortable but not that spacious of a bed.

Have you ever tried sleeping on a double deck(ed)bed?

I don't know why I'm making the questions all related to sleep but I'm gonna answer anyway. Yes, and again tried to but I ended up not sleeping there because the bed was super small and I felt like I would fall any second. I also wasn't comfortable since it was someone else's bed and that lead to trying to sleep on the small couch.

3. Are you good at giving gifts or souvenirs?

No.

Well I try to do my best but I end up disappointing those people (I guess?) so I'd rather not give them anything sometimes. Don't even get me started on the "it's the thought that counts," cause that ain't working in my part.

4. What do you think of your stories?

So I've always wanted to tackle this question and I think I'm alright with them but I know I could do better. Despite the fact that some enjoys them I think I lack a lot on some things. Even though I take criticism I don't like them that much 'cause I myself see these mistakes whenever I reread my stories and I don't bother editing them (yet) 'cause I want to finish that book first and maybe once I've finished it I can look back and say "Oh look at how much I've improved!"

5. If you were to give yourself a name what would it be?

Nothing Forget About It

Yes that would be my joke name.

Story time~~~

Nothing, a mischievous girl decides to wonder to a cave people has warned her not to go to.

She finds a monster sleeping and hits it on the head several times.

"Oi! Oi! What do you think you're doing?" But she didn't respond

"Tell me your name!"

"It's 'Nothing Forget About It'." She finally replies

"Ok there "Nothing", why would you do that?" The girl hit the monster's head and foot before escaping into the night.

Because of the monster's cry another one had woken up.

"What is it?" The other one asks.

"It's NOTHING FORGET ABOUT IT!" The monster lashes out without even thinking properly

"Alright then, good night."

THE END

@Princess_Mauve
Ally_Sato
AllySato_2
aries_inthehouse
anonymous_glitch
UndertaleAria
AstralSakura
CefrieBaltazar
calmwolf365
avillaflore
AbigailCatarino
Misaki_kuuran

And anyone who reads this. I might add more soon hehehe.

Also I'll explain more about why I wasn't active much lately soon.

Word count; 510
HAVE A GOOD DAY :)!