Rumour has it.

BAD CUPID

Created By: Snow Marisvega

Chapter 20.

~•Dylan's P.O.V•~

It's Monday, I really didn't enjoy my weekend cause everyone was doing everything for me. It sucked. I felt weak.

Actually, that's a lie. I wish I could live like this forever.

"Mom! Your son is ready for school" I said as I walked down the stairs with Jaxton.

"Honey, are you sure you should be going? I mean, your arm and you, are not fully healed" Mom said, looking up from the table where she was busy setting breakfast.

"Mom, how then will I fulfill my duty as the avatar?"

Jaxton sighed as he walked over to mom. "He's not gonna listen."

Jaxton had tried to stop me from going today saying the same 'you're not fully healed' thing.

"Mom, listen. I'm gonna tell you the exact same thing I told this cute twink" I said as i walked to the dinning.

Jaxton instantly twirled to look at me with his jaw on the ground, all shocked.

I winked at him and continued. "I'm fine! I feel great and I'm not gonna miss school cause of this stupid arm." I pointed at the bandages and took a seat at the table. "I'm going to school."

"Dylan." Dad walked out of the kitchen holding a glass of coffee. "I think your mother is.."

"Um. Jax. Come on. Let's eat and get going" I cut him off, ignoring him.

Jaxton looked at my Matthew, and then at me and then mom. He cleared his throat awkwardly and sat next to me. "G-Good morning, Mr. Dexwell."

"Hello, Jaxton."

"Well, before today turns to bell, let's enjoy our meal." Mom said.

****

"You boys be careful alright? And Jaxton, If anything goes wrong, call me immediately. Dylan, If your arm hurts so bad or something goes wrong, tell jaxton or your principal and you will come home immediately. Jaxton, if you notice it, call me, Incase the bitch don't speak.." Mom said as we got out the car.

"Yes, ma'am." Jaxton and I said in unison.

"I'm serious" Mom said

"We know, Mrs. Dexwell." I replied.

"We'll call you if anything goes wrong" Jaxton gave her a reassuring smile.

"Bye!"

"See you both after school." She said as she put on her sunglasses and drove away.

"Your mom is so caring!!" Jaxton said with a giggle as we walked into the school.

"Are you making fun of me?" I furrowed my brows at him and he chuckled.

"No. I wouldn't."

Immediately we walked though those doors, our laughs got stuck in our throat. It wasn't hard to notice the second we walk through those doors. Everyone was looking at us.

"Um...is it just me or is everyone—"

"Staring? Nope, baby, I'm also seeing it. Except we are hallucinating the same thing." I replied him.

Jaxton leaned closer to my ear and whispered "Why are they staring?"

"We walked in together, sweetheart. Let's just mind our business, maybe we're going to Vegas." I said and looked arms with him.