W.W.D.D

First of all, I just wanna say that I love that photo of Dylan up there 👆. He looks so unique and totally flawless. I mean look at that face!! 😂

Okay I think I made my point, back to the story...

BAD CUPID

Created By; Snow Marisvega•

Chapter 62.

Dylan

I laid on my bed that night, I tried not to think of Henry but how could I not. I had skipped dinner and mom has come in to check on me twice already but I just pretended to be asleep.

My major problem was Eric, how do I get him back to Eastwood? I couldn't let my parents see that. Most families never remain the same once the parents find out their child is gay or a lesbian.

A knock came on my door and I quickly shut my eyes pretending to be asleep, I heard my door open a little.

"Dylan?" Jax called softly but I didn't reply. "I know you're not asleep." He sighed.

I gave up. I sat up and looked at him. "And I thought I'd make it in acting school."

He smiled. "Oh, you most definitely will, trust me."

I smiled.

"Can I come in?"

I nodded. He walked in and sat on my bed, looking at me. "What's wrong, Dylan? Everyone's worried downstairs and don't tell me it's a stupid romantic movie you watched earlier."

"It actually is."

He stared at me blankly. "You were happy that guy from me before you died."

"Everyone was."

"No," he replied quickly, shaking his head. "Not everyone. Just...you."

"I..okay fine. I think romantic movies aren't cool, I mean after the whole rose and jack thing. I give up."

He laughed.

I just smiled.

"Dylan."

"Hmm?"

"Tell me what's going on with you? What happened at Henry's house? You were excited earlier, like really excited and now you're...sad. Dylan, I haven't seen you cried that way before, which means something happened so please tell me."

I shook my head, smiling. "Jax, you're worrying yourself."

"You're crying, right now."

At that moment I feel the tears running down my cheek and quickly wiped them but then I felt choked up and shook my head at him as I couldn't speak, I just wanted to cry.

Jax pulled me into a hug, shushing me. "It's okay, Dylan."

"I h-hate him s-so much." I cried.

He patted my back. "Who?"

I fought to speak. "Henry,"