0.6

+NARRATOR
THE PAST, TWO YEARS AFTER PROM

"CLITORIS"

"we dont do this enough," grayson smiled to himself as he laid beside his best friend on the prickly, damp grass. the night sky's darkness engulfed them as they looked up, their eyes gazing at the trillions of twinkling balls of hydrogen which undergo nuclear fusion in the far distance.

"remember when we brought ethan here last summer when he came to visit?" calista giggled, recalling that funny memory which seems so deep rooted in the past. grayson scoffed and rolled himself onto his elbows where he was previously sprawled against the grassy terrain on his back.

"he completely disrespected our stars," he laughed, resting his head on cali's tummy which rose and fell at an increased rate due to her laughing along with him. the hysterics were partly a consequence of remembering the look on ethan's face when they revealed they'd be spending a few hours looking at the sky. though, mainly the absurd laughter was a result of them being high. "pass me the blunt, now," grayson demanded, blowing raspberries on her stomach when she didn't surrender the lung-terminator fast enough.

"you impatient little shit!" she slapped him while overcome with giggles which made it hard for her to breathe. "i finished it anyway."

"i hate you," grayson sighed, placing his head back on the grass, his back flat and his eyes fixated on the stars scattered in the atmosphere. "but i love you at the same time," he mumbled as his hand darted around in search of hers. once located, he intertwined their fingers and swirled his thumb around the back of her hand lovingly.

one in the morning was a popular time for the two young adults to venture out on adventures as nighttime was their favourite part of the day. it was always quiet, silence hung in the air all around and consumed them; they embraced the powerful the sound of nothing and how it impacted them. it fed into their fantasy that they were the only humans on the earth: like adam and like eve they were meant to be together, made for each other, loved one another. anyone who would dare to come between the endearing duo and break this love-filled silence would be sinning, and would inevitably live to regret it.

"let's be sporadic," grayson propositioned as he leaned in to kiss the lips of his lover. when their soft lips touched it felt as though all the stars had gravitated towards them, forming a circle around them in which the two were at the centre. their love was all that mattered and it's power was immense.

"what are you suggesting?" calista asked quietly as grayson left hot kisses on her delicate skin. he thought of her as his own person angel sent to care for him and love him (hence, why he would call her his 'eve'). he worshipped the ground that he believed she floated above and never questioned his undying love for her.

"i'm thinking," he began whilst continuing to kiss her softly and passionately, "that we make love here — under our stars."

cali sat up and stared deep into gray's eyes searching for any hint of doubt that he may have: none was found. he was serious about them having sex out in the open and, more importantly, he was ready. he took a condom out of his jeans' pocket and gave it to her to hold as he unbuckled his belt.

"you want to?" he checked for the last time to which she nodded. once his bottoms were on the grass and no longer covering his legs, he helped her take off her satin camisole and admired the sight of calista in her bra shortly afterwards. "this is the bra i bought you from victoria's secret, isn't it?" he smiled as his fingers grazed the fabric which covered her boobs.

she nodded again, "do you like it?"

"too much," he replied as his hands snaked to her back so that he could undo the lingerie. "you take off your skirt, baby, i'll take off my shirt."

each of them undressed themselves so that their birthday suits were visible to everyone and anyone who would happen to walk by. luckily it was july, the hottest month of the year in london so they wouldn't freeze outside. grayson took their blanket out of the backpack he'd shoved it in and spread it out so that they wouldn't have to wrestle it out on the slightly wet grass. "ladies first," he gestured towards the blanket. cali crawled on and sat cross legged as she waited for grayson to put his condom on.

"why are you so hard already," she laughed at the fact that he didn't need any prompt to reach erection.

"what can i say? looking at stars with you is a massive turn on," he smirked at his sarcastic answer, though there was plenty of truth behind it.

once he was protected he shuffled towards his girlfriend, cupping her breasts as they kissed and incorporated a bit of foreplay to build up suspense. a disgruntled canine in the distance could be heard barking and howling ferociously which caught the two off guard. they broke apart and the intoxicated hysterics resurfaced.

grayson laid on his back and took cali's hand in his, leading her to straddle him and sit herself down on his hard penis. she wasn't as wet as she could be so grayson fished out some lubricant from his backpack which was greatly appreciated by his girl. "is that better?" he asked once he'd applied the slippery, water-based sexual aid.

"so much better," she moaned as she ground her hips into his, her hands firmly on his torso for support. grayson groaned as he felt her walls clench around his dick, her pristine, warm pussy was tight enough without her doing kegels while he was inside her. he wrapped his hands around her waist and followed her rhythm.

shortly after, he made her lean back so that he could play with her clit, he'd learnt from their previous sexual encounters that clitoris stimulation made her come a lot easier than penetration. at first his thumb was circling her clit at the same speed their hips were moving. then to spice things up, he removed his thumb and started using two fingers, rubbing her wet, throbbing, sensitive spot at an increased rate.

"please don't stop," she gasped, sinking her nails into his skin as he continued to toy with her, physically and emotionally. he pledged that he wouldn't and the two carried on fucking the same way until some minutes had passed and grayson could feel himself twitching.

"let's switch positions, i'm close."

she lifted herself off his latex coated dick and got onto all fours as she waited for him to come from behind and attack her pussy. he did just that, smacking her arse because he loved to see it jiggle while they made love. his hands were on her back, lowering her down so that her face was smushed against the blanket. nothing turned him on more than seeing his princess make faces as he slammed himself into her.

calista could feel him hitting her g-spot and it was euphoric. "i'm there, don't stop," she whined — reaching her hand back so that grayson could hold it while she unwound. her tight core could finally relax after a quarter of an hour of pure, orgasmic pleasure. she panted and moaned while squeezing his hand until she'd flushed the sexual tension out of her stomach.

"done?" he asked breathlessly.

she nodded.

he flipped her over so that she was on her back and resumed rubbing her swollen clit slowly as he rolled his condom off and jacked himself off over her naked, sweaty body. he could feel the sperm getting ready to shoot out so he aligned himself perfectly so that he would finish on her tits. meanwhile, cali watched him carefully — batting her eyes in a subtle way as she waited for her man to finish ejaculating on her boobs.

"thank you for letting me do that," grayson beamed, leaning down to kiss her before reaching for some tissues to clean her up. "i love you so much."

SANGFROID
Copyright © All Rights Reserved