Chap. 1

Hey guys I hope you'll like this first Chap. I'm sorry if my spelling is wrong and that this Chap. Is bad. I promise you guys I'll get better. Anyway here's the fanfic

Pov You: So today I'm going on the plane to see my cousin Corey. He lives in Los Angeles and I live in Canada. I only saw Corey when I once when I was about 5, I'm 17 now. I'm so happy to see him again

You: <grads bag> MOM I'M GOING!!!

Mom: <comes to the door> Bye sweetie <kisses your forehead>

You: Bye mom < wipes off the lip stick that your mom kissed you with>

Pov You: So I got out of my house and I closed the door. Then I called my friend (on my phone) to drive me to the airport.

Anna: Hey (put a name here for now)

You:<Puts my bag in the back seat and goes into the front seat> Hey Anna!!

~~~~At The Airport~~~~

Pov You: I didn't get any sleep. I feel like I can't open up my eyes, when I opened my eyes I saw Corey and Devyn.

Corey: Hey (put a name here for now)

You: Hi Corey!!! I missed you! And Hi Devyn!!!!!

Devyn: Hey!!

Corey:<puts your bag in the back> wow only one bag???

You: Yep I really don't need a lot of stuff <goes in the back seat>

Corey:<goes in the drivers seat, closes door and starts the car> So how's your brothers??

Pov You: btw I have a twins brother named Alex and my oldest brother is named Jack. Oh yea my name is Jenna, Jen for short. I'm the youngest.

(You) Jen: Good, But Alex got glasses.

Corey: <is driving> That's nice. So you dyed your hair??

Pov (You) Jen: ur hair is a middle of light brown and dark brown into one, and it's faded into light blue.

(You) Jen: Yep. Do you like it??

Corey: Yea. It's something New. Devyn do you like her hair??

Devyn: Yea it's nice. The blue and your real colour looks nice together.

(You) Jen: Thanks Devyn.

~~~~ 1 hr later ~~~~

Pov (You) Jen: Then I saw the gate open up to this big and beautiful house.

Everyone:<gets out of the car>

Corey:<gets Jen's bag and gives it to her> Here You go.

(You) Jen:<you take your bag form Corey> thanks.

Pov (You) Jen: Then we walked to the door. Corey told me to knock on the door because he told me to. Then someone opened the door.

I hope you guys liked that. Again sorry if my spelling is wrong, this is my first ever Sam and Colby Fanfic. Anyway New Chap. Up next next Sunday (not the Next Sunday the one after that.) anyway cya guys!! ✌️(and sorry if this Chap. Is to short.)
(My the btw this is the book cover

) (My the btw this is the book cover

It kinda got cut off)