Chap.6

I know this fanfic is not the best but I'm going to keep posting.

FLASHBACK!

Pov Colby: So when Jen came in my room, I rlly didn't know what to say. So I said "Ur blue hair rlly looks nice with ur real hair" I know that was stupid. And when she said "yea and my hair kinda matches with ur eyes" I knew she had nothing to say too. She looked scared, like she rlly couldn't move at that moment, like her feet were glued on the floor. Then when she was waiting for us, she didn't go in the pool, it was so hot today but she still didn't go in. Then it was time for the movie.

(Corey just said it's time for the movie, everyone gone into the other room but Jen and I)

Pov Colby: I was so scared honestly, to just go up to her.. I don't know why, it's like I was shy again.. then I taped her shoulder and asked if she is gonna watch the movie. Then she got up.

Colby: do u know what the movie it's going to be??

(You) Jen:  I don't know. Do you have any ideas?

Colby: mmm... I think one of ur favourite movies

(You) Jen: and what movie will that be?

Pov Colby: when we were walking I wanted to hold her hand, but I didn't, I was to shy to.. it's like my hand was glued there and Sam, Devyn, Corey and Kat were all looking at us. So we walked to the front coaches and we sat there. When Jen put her head on my chest, I just wrapped my arms around her. I don't know why I did.. I just did. She was out like a light. Then I got up. Jen was still asleep, I didn't want to wake her, so I slowly got my phone. I saw about 20 texts from Brennen asking me to come over. So I texted back.

===Brennen and Colby's text===

Brennen: dude u wanna come over today?

Colby: sure. But is it ok if I bring someone over?

Brennen: sure. But who dude?

Colby: Corey's cousin.

Brennen: What her name?

Colby: Jen

Brennen: is she cute?

Colby: yea dude, she is.

Brennen: sure bring her over

===END OF TEXT===

Pov Colby: She was still sleeping, I kissed her cheek. Then I carried her upstairs into my room. I put her on my coach, I looked around her and I didn't see her phone, I walked back downstairs to get her phone. I got it, when I was walking upstairs her phone rang, the person that is calling name was "Don't Answer" so I didn't answer.

(20 mins later)

=text with Brennen and Colby=

Brennen: when r u coming? It's been 10 mins dude

Colby: sorry dude, Jen's still sleeping. Can you just come here?

Brennen: sure. I'll be there in about 20 mins

Colby: ok cya

===End of text===

Pov Colby: I can't believe she's still asleep.  I didn't want to wake her, but I did. So I tapped her shoulder abit

Colby: Jen??

(You) Jen: yea??<gets up and yawns>

Colby: u were out like a light.

(You) Jen: I was??

Colby: mhm.

===20 mins later===

Colby: I think u should Change.

(You) Jen: why?

Colby: my friend Brennen it coming over.

(You) Jen: Ok.. can I wear <points to the "take chances hoodie" in blue> that.

Colby: Sure <gives it to her>

(You) Jen: I'm gonna go get my bag

Colby: ok

(You) Pov Jen: so I walked downstairs to get my bag, then someone knocked on the door. I texted Colby that there's someone at the door.

===Jen and Colby's Text===

Jen: there's someone at the door. Do I open it?

Colby: yea, u can open it. Go ahead

===END OF TEXT===

(You) Jen:<opens door> Hello?

???: Hey

===The End===

I hope u liked it.
~Kitty