Chap 8

I hope you guys will like this Chap.

Pov Brennen: So I got out of the car then I knocked on the door, a girl with brown hair to light blue looked at me scared. She was short like up to my shoulder. She didn't say much, she was shy. I felt like her shyness toke over her. Then I saw Colby, so I walked in. Oh yea, and the light blue haired girl was named Jen. So Colby and I walked upstairs and into he's room, he closed the door like always, then we started talking.

Colby: so how yea like Jen so far??

Brennen: well about Jen, she looks like she likes u dude.

Colby: really?? <blushes abit>

Brennen: I knew that you liked her too dude!!!

Colby: w-what do you mean??

Brennen: I knew it!!!

Colby: ok, I like her.. so??

Brennen: I ship it. And.

Colby:<stops blushing> Yea??

Brennen: she's kinda shy.

Colby: again, she's not shy with me

Pov Brennen: So then Jen came in the room. We all talked for a good 2 hrs, Jen didn't really say anything, well not to me anyways. Then it was time for the video. So we walked downstairs, then I dared Jen to kiss Colby.

(You)Jen:<goes on Colby's lap and lends in>

Colby:<lends in too>

Pov Colby: at that sec that Jen was about to kiss me I was blushing hard, I was as red as a red apple.

(You) Pov Jen: At that sec that Colby was about to kiss me, I was scared, this Would of been my first kiss.. and I didn't know him for a long time. My face was as red as a red apple. At the last second when I was so close to he's lips I moved then I kissed he's cheek. I chickened out.

Colby and Brennen: ????????

Pov Brennen: I knew that Jen was scared to kiss Colby, but I didn't know that she'll do that.

Pov Colby: I don't get why she did that. Does she really like me??

==End==

Follow my instagram accounts multifandom_833 team10_samandcolby and sam_and_colby__friends for more stuff from me
~Kitty💖