GUYS, I'M BACK!

Goodness, I don't know where to start

So, I started Wattpad, and this book, when I was 16. This year I'm turning 20.
Guys, that's so crazy.

These past few years have really been life changing and quite frankly, pretty tough.
A few days ago I was watching The Hobbit with my boyfriend, and suddenly I remembered my book and Wattpad.
It took me a few days but using my best detective skills, I tracked down my old account and here we are.
I can't begin to describe how much this community meant to me 4 years ago, how many friends I made and how warm it made me feel when everyone loved my story and my characters.

So I am officially back!!! I know that I may have lost a few readers due to the long absence, but those of you that are still here, thank you so much!!!

I have been working on some independent writing projects, so this might become a platform for that as well.

I will be diving right back into the world of middle-earth. I have missed these beloved characters so much. I have been rereading all the previous chapters and I cannot believe I was only 16 when writing them.
Before I post anything new, I will be rewriting the old chapters, to give the story a bit more meat to it.

So this is my great return, you'll surely be seeing a lot more from me. So please, like, comment, recommend and tell all your friends that I'm back in the game.

Yours sincerely
R.P.