(Yn) Wacko Welcome Wagon

ATTENTION. THIS CHAPTER IS FROM YN'S POINT OF VIEW. ONE CHAPTER IS PUBLISHED PER DAY, THE OTHER POINTS OF VIEW WILL BE POSTED OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS. APART FROM A FEW SCENES, ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE TOGETHER SO YOU WILL STILL BE ABLE TO SEE AND HEAR WHAT THEY DID. DON'T READ MULTIPLE CHARACTER'S CHAPTERS BECAUSE YOU WILL GET A WHOLE LOT OF DIALOGUE YOU'VE ALREADY HEARD UNLESS YOU ARE TRULY CURIOUS WHAT ONE OF THE GIRLS DID WHEN THEY WERE OUT OF SHOT.

The uncomfortable sensation of stomach growls awakened you from your slumber. It was almost six thirty in the morning, and despite having only four hours of sleep you were wide-awake. Pulling on a pair of fuzzy socks and robe, you sneaked out of your room and crept down the stairs. The kitchen was dark, however the singular window provided enough light for you to make out the refrigerator. The fridge light was blinding in the dark room and eerily illuminated your surroundings. A quick glance over the shelves revealed there wasn't anything to eat that didn't require cooking. Humming in thought, you stared into the fridge as if prepared food was suddenly going to appear. "What are you looking for?" an unknown voice said from behind you. You squeaked and stepped backwards consequently tripping over your robe. Before you could hit the ground, a pair of arms wrapped around you halting your fall. Your savior looked down at you with an indiscernible expression. "Apologies for scaring you miss."

You pulled yourself from Sebastian's grasp and stood up straight. "You didn't scare me. I was just surprised, that's all," you huffed.

"I see, that is why your heart is beating so fast I presume." You stuck your tongue out at his smug smile. "Miss Yn, why are you awake? You retired merely four hours ago."

A loud growl emitted from your stomach. "I hunger. I desire sustenance. Rich buttery sustenance!" you declared.

"Very well, if you permit me I will prepare breakfast for the household," he reopened the fridge where all the perishable products were stored. "Is there anything you desire in particular?"

"I wish to devour the unborn," you said in a gravelly voice. He looked over his shoulder at you, an eyebrow raised questioning you. "Eggs, I want eggs." He chuckled at your strange humor and retrieved a carton labeled eggs. You ran over to the pantry and grabbed the pancake mix and then a package of bacon from the fridge. "Bacon, pancakes, and eggs."

He took the pancake mix from you and frowned at the box. "There are much...nicer meals I could prepare."

"This is better for quantity versus quality," you reasoned. Putting forth the effort to be helpful, you pulled out the measuring cups, oil, frying pans and a spatula.

"Thank you for helping," he said taking the oil from your hands. "However I can manage the rest." You pouted but made no comment, watching as he flawlessly whisked together the pancake batter and cracked eggs into the frying pan. He tried to turn on the stove but it only made a clicking noise. Rolling your eyes, you turned on the stove properly. You stared at the bacon, then to the clock, 6:40, then back to the bacon. You sighed and gazed at the bacon longingly, wishing it would cook faster. "Yn, could you please the awaken the master? I am almost finished cooking."

"Mmmm..." Part of you didn't want to want to wake him up. The manga depicted Ciel as a grouchy riser.

"If you wake him up, I will give you the first slice of bacon..." he persuaded.

"Okay!" You ran out of the room and up the stairs, passing Aka on the way. She greeted you but you weren't really paying attention. Arriving at the guest room, you caught your breath and tried to make it soft as possible. On the tips of your toes, you snuck inside the guest room and sat on the guest bed. Ciel was still asleep, his facial expression calm and blue hair splayed across the white pillow. Soft breaths left his slightly parted lips and the familiar eye patch was absent, exposing his long lashes. You could be nice and poke him awake, or you could get him out of bed in a much faster way. You decide to...