(Fn) Netflix Night

...I...I honestly don't think I have any room to apologize.  I can't believe it's been three months since I last uploaded.  I really am sorry, I'm gonna try to get the next two chapters up this weekend.  If anyone does want to know what I've been doing, I decided to take up two jobs this summer to help pay for my first year of University.  I didn't realize it was going to be so expensive!! And when I had free time I was hanging out with my friends.  So I haven't had any time to write. Again I'm really really sorry.

Who knew after only a day, you would fall hard for a certain blunette. Sorry typo, fall hard from a certain blunette. One that you were currently crushing to death from your combined body weight with Aka's and Yn's. One minute everybody was conga-ing through the living room, the next four of six bodies fell in succession with you at the end. Mc and Sebastian stood to the left of your peripheral vision, one looking upon the pile of people with people and the latter obviously amused.

You should probably get up since you were on top, but a sudden thought occurred to you. Somehow this whole situation feels uncannily familiar. Apparently Yn felt the same way as she wheezed out with the little breath she had left, "I'm feeling deja vu right now."

"I didn't know deja vu meant back breaking pain," Aka groaned from on top of her.

"Actually it means happened again," you said sitting up sharply in realization. That's because this has happened before, just this morning in fact! The author must be running out of ideas to be reusing scenes.

"You're both wrong, it means already seen," Mc practically sighed in response. Unless this is supposed to be symbolic, your thoughts continued, showing that this is a second chance to make things right with Ciel. Is today going to parallel this morning? If it does, maybe this really is a fanf-

"Perhaps you should discuss this AFTER YOU GET OFF ME!" Ciel's annoyed yell cut your brain off mid-ramble.

"Whoops," you said distractedly as you stood up.

Aka mumbled a quick sorry, getting off the two people beneath her. Finally free, Yn rolled onto her back and gasped out, "Oxygen!" while Ciel sat up with a pained groan. Guilt washed through you. Yn and Ciel have asthma, you recalled, being squished probably hurt their lungs more than I thought. Mc offered her hand to Ciel, so you chose to help your pancake of a friend instead.

As you pulled Yn to her feet you couldn't help but think, how did we fall in the first place?

"It seems that this is the culprit." Turning your attention to Sebastian you realized that you spoke your thought out loud. In Sebastian's hands was the answer to your question: a large blue vase with a red paper arrow taped to it. Hey, that's our Ouran vase with the illusive red arrow I taped on it! Someone must have left it on the ground.

"How did you miss something so huge?" Aka questioned the disgruntled earl.

"Yeah, it's got a red arrow pointing to it and everything," you added. Though you supposed that the illusive red arrow was called that for a reason.

Snarling at the question, Ciel turned to the one he deemed responsible. "I tripped because you wouldn't stop pushing me!" he accused Yn.

Yn gave him an offended look, overdramatically gasping as she said, "Quoi? Moi? Never." The boy crossed his arms and gave her a pointed look. She took the que that she needed more than simple denial and continued, "I simply gave you a helping hand and you fell. C'est la vie."

He sighed, most likely unsatisfied with her response before flicking the young girl on the forehead. "Ahh what was that for?" she asked pouting.

"For your terrible pronunciation of the French language," he ridiculed her, then turned to his butler. "Sebastian I'm hungry, when is dinner?"