IMPORTANT AN.

HEY YA GURL IS BACC AND HERE TO STAY!!! UPDATES WILL BE TONIGHT!!! :-)))))

As to why I've been gone so long..
I'm currently fourteen. I just started highschool and I do colorguard, band, junior varsity theatre, I'm trying out for NHS and am in a relationship with my lovely trans gender boyfriend of 5 months. His name is Cam and I love him very much. My life wasn't always this good, though. I know most of you are here for the fiction, not my life story, but I feel the need to explain my absence.

Back in eighth grade, Wattpad made me feel amazing. I felt appreciated by all of you. So many views, comments, votes and PM's genuinely helped my depression.

But I started to see a psychiatrist who told me that the social media was only making it worse for me.  So I deleted Instagram and Wattpad and began to hang out more with irl friends. It made me feel better to do that.. but writing is a hobby of mine that I love and I'm not gonna give that up. I love everyone here for helping me get through middle school when I had just gone through the most nasty breakup and I found myself without my two best friends and no self identity other than this app. Thank you for that. I felt the need to leave to see if the space from online would help me emotionally.. especially because I dated someone on here that I was close to at that time out of rebound. To them, I apologize. It was a hard time for me, but it doesn't excuse my actions. That's another reason I left: shame.

I'm back now because I realized that I've made mistakes, but I can forgive myself for them and allow myself to do what I enjoy, and make all of you here happy as I have done before I stopped writing my book.

I don't care if Eddsworld is old, or cringey. I love this book, and I love writing it. I will continue to do so, for myself and for you all.

I love you guys dearly.

Thank you for the neverending love and support.

-Boot