Cuddles

OKAY GUYS BEFORE THE CHAPTER STARTS I'M SO SORRY I FRICKING LEFT YOU GUYS WAITING LIKE OML I SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN THAT LONG BUT I COULDN'T GET THE RIGHT IDEA BUT HERE IT IS AYYEYYAYYE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A breeze swept through the air, blowing on Cagney's petals and making him shiver. The cold wind of Autumn had finally reached Inkwell Isle, seeing as everyone started wearing their sweaters and scarves. Cagney couldn't do much but deal with it, as he couldn't really wear any clothes if he tried, unless it was skinny enough to fit on his.. stem? without slipping off. He looked up, searching for constellations of any sort. The night before, a strange dream haunted him, and it still pops up in his mind from time to time, letting a slight blush appear on his face everytime it did. Cagney couldn't get the ghost, Blind Specter, out of his head. But he focused on the stars, his mind cleared of anything else.

Blind specter dashed through the cold winds, his tail and floof streaming out. It was cold outside, and he wanted to visit Cagney, that one flower he couldn't stop thinking about. He was shaking from the chilly air, his teeth chattering. He finally saw Cagney's silhouette against the trees, the bright colors on him barely visible. "There he is.." Blind Specter mumbled to himself, trying to fly as fast as he could. "Hey, Cagney!" He called out, seeing Cagney whip his head around and look at him, he looked shocked, then he calmed down when he saw who it was. "Oh, h-hi Specter." He greeted Blind Specter, stuttering because of his shivering body. He looked back up at the sky. "Are you able to see any constellations up there?" Cagney asked, his eyes flickering from star to star. Blind Specter sat down next to him, tilting his head up. He spotted one. "The big dipper, right there!" He pointed towards it, making Cagney flash his eyes to where Blind Specter pointed, his eyes widening in awe. "I've never seen one before, so, thanks for helping.." Cagney ducked his head, seeming embarrassed that he hadn't seen anything like this. "Oh, it's fine-" Blind Specter was cut off by a huge wind blowing on them, feeling almost as if they had been frozen in an ice-cube. He scooted next to Cagney, leaning onto the flower. He jumped in surprise, and he heard a little squeak. He couldn't help but snicker at him. "Hey, i-it's not funny!" Cagney crossed his arms and his face darkened, then he just smiled. "I guess it was.." They both started to burst out laughing, lying on the grass and trying to catch their breath. Blind Specter felt tired now, too tired to fly all the way back to his home. He cuddled up on Cagney, and drifted into sleep.

Cagney, frozen in shock, looked down at Blind Specter. He had fallen asleep on him? A dark blush was spread across Cagney's face, but he calmed down, wrapping his arms around the ghost, and falling asleep with him.

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

OKAY GUYS FOR THE IDEA OF THIS CHAPTER I SAW A PICTURE BY DARKSTARPAWS ON DEVIANTART AND IT INSPIRED ME, SO IF YOU'RE READING THIS OMFLLLLLL YOU'RE AWESOMMEMEEE