Warm

guys guys guys omg its been like a year since i updated this hello!! sorry for such a long wait i literally couldnt get the right idea for the next chapter and i almost gave up on this but i couldnt bcuz you guys deserve this so yeah

also thanks for 100 followers???? whaat even happened ok heres your ghostblossom love u as a friend

It had been 3 months since the whole mistletoe thing, Christmas and all that. Cagney was sat in his meadow, bored out of his mind, small raindrops falling from the sky and onto his petals. He still couldn't stop thinking about Specter, and almost everyone at this point was trying to get him to confess to him, even Cuphead. 

Speaking of the ghost, he was flying toward Cagney right now, rain hit him in the face a lot with the speed he was going and the amount of rain there was. For once, Cagney saw him coming. "Oh, hello Spec!" He waved, a smile forming on his face, followed by a slight blush. "Hey Cag, you doin' anything?" Specter stopped and sat next to the flower. "Nah, I'm bored actually. Cold, too." Cagney said, laying his back against a tree and sighing.

There was a silence, the only sound heard being raindrops hitting the leaves on the trees. Suddenly, Specter wrapped around Cagney, causing him to jump and blush madly. "What-" 

"I-I'm sorry! I was t-trying to warm you up- I-I'll just-" Specter started to pull away, but was kept in place by Cagney. "No, don't.. I like it." He mumbled, pulling Specter closer and making him blush as well. They sat in silence again, letting themselves fall asleep in each others arms.

And not very far away, Mugman was there again this little blue cuphead is literally a fanboy honestly he's freaking out right now.

crying rn this took 2 hours and i watched joana ceddia while making it
i hope you like it and it was worth the 1 year wait which it probably wasnt <3

also idk but i think my writing skills got better over the 1 year what do u think