7 Flowers

Okay so I think a few people wanted a lemon but I don't have the guts to do that right now tbh so lmao here's just some fluff or smth I hope you like it. I'm making it as long as I can.

A large blue blush was on Blind Specter's face. Holding 6 flowers in one hand, a note in the other. The note said there were 7 flowers, and Cagney was the 7th. Every single flower, including Cagney, was an orange one. He went over to the vase he had, and put the flowers inside. Then he turned around and hugged Cagney, whispering. "Thanks, Cag."

Cagney had a big smile spread across his face when he heard the nickname, and he hugged Specter back. "You're welcome, Spec. I'm glad you like it." Then they heard clapping behind them. When they turned their heads, they saw Mugman by the entrance, his eyes were literally sparkling. Cuphead stood next to him with a smile. Cagney and Blind Specter deeply blushed, while Mugman walked in, looking around. "I'll be right back." Cuphead told them, walking away. Mugman shrugged. "He's probably up to something." He said, looking down at the vase of orange flowers. Cuphead came right back in, like he said. With a legit fishing rod in his hand. He walked over to the corner and muttered something to Mugman, and they both laughed a little bit. "What is he doing?" Specter whispered to Cagney, and he shook his head in confusion. Cuphead walked back over with the fishing rod behind him, pulling it in front of him, making Cagney and Specter duck down to avoid it hitting their heads. "L-Look.. hh.. Up.." Cuphead could barely talk through his laughing, and when they looked up, they saw a mistletoe. (Hoo the chills when writing this) Blind Specter blushed, and before he opened his mouth to say something, Cagney gave him a small kiss. Mugman started squealing in the corner like a fanboy, and Cuphead was laughing his head off on the floor, for some reason. "Merry Christmas, Specter."

Alright I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, and it's probably the longest chapter in this book. I kinda got the fishing rod mistletoe idea from a svtfoe comic soooooo yeah. Btw specter kinda fainted I guess and the next chapter will be a pretty big time skip since it's Spring now and I had to continue this part for you guys. I hope you liked this chapter! Btw if you have any ideas for the next chapter I might put them in. Byeye!