Chapter 4 ( Aaron's POV)

My head was pounding as my vision cleared.All of my senses felt dull, unusable. Alejandro had taken control. Last thing I remember was Isaac hitting me in the arm. I tried to sit up and realized I was sitting on a carpet. But. . . whose? I was almost afraid to look around the room. I was sitting on a cream colored carpet, Dark blue and lavender walls surrounded me. There was a door on one side of the room that appeared to lead to a bathroom and a wardrobe in the corner. Then, at long last, my eyes fell on the bed. The comforter and pillows were black and white, the frame made of a darkly-stained wood. I stood and walked to the bed. I swore to myself.

 Dark Warrior! Alpha!

There, in the middle of the bed, looking so beautiful and at peace. Her shirt had rode up in her sleep, revealing her stomach. Annelise breathed gently, deeply making the very action seem like the most delicate thing on Earth. The vary sight of her, my mouth watered at her scent. The very sight of her gave me both a tender, protective feeling and a possessive, titillated feeling.

I watched the rise and fall of her chest, with every breath. I wanted to hold her, to caress her, to kiss her, . . . .shit. I had to get out of there. I moved towards her open bedroom window. She moved a little in her sleep.I looked back at her tenderly but I knew Imust leave.  All the adrenaline, the titillating feelings. . . .they were just a few of the things that can trigger the Alpha. I ran out the window and jumped to the other roof. 

I got back to pack house and all the guys were there. Being idiots as always, it wasn't surprising to me that Aric was the first one to notice I was here. He gave a quit shout and they all turned to the door. One by one, in order of rank, the fell at my feet and bowed. Austin(WestSpirit), Ben(LighteningTongue), Isaac(RiverNight), Lokie(LionHeart), and Aric(IceShatter). When they were all down, Aric was the only one who spoke. 

" Welcome back, Alpha Moon. Or, shall I say, Alpha Dark?" I gave a small 'huff'  noise and they all stood up. I looked around at them, and then I laughed a bit. The entire room relaxed.

"You know what guys? I need a drink. How about we head to a bar. I'm sure we can find one in this town if we look hard enough. " Murmurs of agreement rippled through the room. We all grabbed shoes, and jackets before heading out into the crisp air. As the guys all started talking Aric leaned over to me. 

"Any reason for the drink, Aaron?" 

"Its either that or a cold shower. " He chuckled a bit as he nodded in agreement.

HEY! How you guys doing? So, i know that I'm new to Wattpad and this is my first message. But, I hope you guys like what's happening. Who do you think i should write in the Point of View of next?! Don't forget to follow me and leave lots of comments. I love hearing from you guys. I'll try to post as often as I can. Enjoy!