Attack of the Lady Manager!: 3

Golly, that line was long. As you walked down the hallway of the school, in your arms were large bags of food that you were barely able to carry from your truck. Market shopping is your favorite time of the week. Four o'clock every Friday you are in the square moving between the stall holders, each pushing harder than the one before to unload their wares. Sure, many of the best things are long gone, but what you wanted was vegetables for hearty soup and of those there are plenty; turnips, swede, fat carrots and bunches of cilantro.

It took longer than you expected, but you managed to make it out of there with all your limbs, so you called it a win. However, once you noticed Renge running toward the music room, you became a little less enthusiastic about starting work. Nonetheless, Kyoya said you had to treat her respectfully and not do anything to upset her. So you were going to do your best.

"Did you see what he just did?!"

The shouting coming from inside made you stop for a second.

'Oh, great. Now what?'

Luckily the door was already cracked open for you, so all you had to do was kick it open and step inside. Yet, the moment you did and the door shut behind you, you regretted it by the sight you were greeted with.

"That's not the way you're supposed to react, Haruhi! You have to stay strong and reject them. Then casually brush them to the side! Do you understand?"

Tamaki was holding Haruhi's face, screaming in it while the twins were snickering and everyone else watched silently.

"Um, did I come in at a bad time?"

Once he heard your voice, Tamaki's head snapped in your direction to where he let go of Haruhi and ran over in a split second to put his hands on your shoulders.

"Mei! You need to get these two shady twins under control! They listen to you, you know? They just had their hands all over her!"

When he began vigorously shaking you, your head was bobbing back and forth until you put your hands over his in an attempt to calm him down.

"Tamaki, you need to calm--"

"They're sexually harassing her, Mei, make it stop!"

"Every single one of you!"

Everyone froze from the sudden outburst and turned their heads to the source. Renge was aggressively pointing at all of you.

"Except for Kyoya, all of your characters are lukewarm!"

When she moved her finger to Honey, he ran over to you and hid behind your legs.

"Each of you needs to have some kind of 'dark side', right? Girls are vulnerable to handsome young men who are troubled! If you keep carrying on like this it's only a matter of time before the girls get tired of you and stop coming all together. Are you trying to ruin my precious Kyoya's business?"

Almost all of you were staring at her weirdly and your eyes shifted to Kyoya during her rant, as if asking him, "Shouldn't we say something?", and he only glanced at you with a warning in his gaze, saying, "If you value your source of income, you'll stay silent."

"As your manager, it's my duty to change your character backgrounds. Let's start with you!"

Renge returned her menacing finger to Honey, who let out a cry that forced you to pick him up in your arms in an attempt to calm him down.

"If all you are is cute, inside and out, then you're no different from a baby. Therefore, from now on, you are a baby-faced thug!"

He screamed at the idea and hid in your chest and at the same time, her pointing moved to Mori, who was staring at her blankly.