The Twins Fight!: 1

Their smiles were broad and charming toward one another. From careful practice, they were enough to melt the hearts of the girls surrounding their table. It was around 5:00 and the host club was winding down, nearing closing time for the day. The twins were the only two members with customers left. Everyone else was sitting around one table, staring intently and a bit impatiently at the kitchen door.

Tamaki sighed and muttered to himself.

"How long has she been in there?"

Kyoya glanced up from his black book and at the door.

"I'd say nearly three hours now."

Tamaki only hummed in response, resting his chin in the palm of his hand. Honey was a bit restless in his seat with eyes wide toward the door.

"I hope she's making something sweet. Maybe it'll be a big cake or something! What do you think, Takashi?"

Mori's eyes were glued to the kitchen door, his eyebrows pinched together as if he was in deep thought, himself.

Kyoya turned his gaze when the two girls who were sitting at the twins' table stood and left as they waved goodbye to them. Kaoru rose from his seat with a tired yawn, stretching out his arms over his head as he stepped away from that table and over to the rest of them. Hikaru lef this seat as well, but instead of yawning, just came straight to the table opposite of them.

"Whatever she's doing, it's gonna be worth it when she's done. Have a little patience, guys."

Tamaki couldn't help but roll his eyes at Hikaru.

"We've been sitting here for almost three hours, we have a right to be a little impatient. Especially when she hasn't come out of there at all."

Kaoru came around the table with a chuckle, placing his palms on the table.

"If you guys wanna know so bad, why don't you just go see for yourself?"

Tamaki rose his eyebrows in surprise.

"Wow, what a fantastic idea. I wonder why we didn't think of that before..." He dropped his hands on the table, an arrogant tone in his voice.

"...To just walk right in, oh! That's right because the door is locked, you morons."

Honey made a confused noise.

"Locked? But, Takashi just walks right in when it's nap time."

Kyoya adjusted his glasses as he let out a small sigh.

"Yes, well, after the incident with Renge, Mei requested a door lock so only she had access to the kitchen. Don't even bother looking for a key, because it's a keypad and only she knows the code."

Hikaru let out a laugh of amusement.

"You guys don't know Mei as well as we do, we can get that door open, easy."

Tamaki huffed as he leaned back, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, you keep saying that, but didn't you both admit to only meeting her once before when you were kids? How could you possibly know her better than us?"

They both scoffed at Tamaki's statement.

"She's our sister, how could we not know her?"

Kyoya smirked a little bit at the exchange between the three of them.

"Oh, all right."

He suddenly stood up and removed a piece of paper from his black book. After placing it on the table, he pushed it over to the twins.