Chapter One-Meeting

~Hannah's POV~

  The flight from Ireland to Seattle was tiring. But at least I got to finally meet Sean, the guy my best friend, Makaela, was marrying.

The guy I've had a crush on since the second grade.

He's actually pretty nice! I mean, usually everyone is nice when they meet me for the first time... since I have a disease that makes my face really ugly. I mean, really really ugly. At least I think so.... I've had a lot of plastic surgery, but nothing helped...

Anyway, Sean was really nice! Like, he actually wanted to be around me! That's a first... besides Makaela and Demetira. They have been my best friends since the sixth grade! And, I mean, I'm grateful for them and all, but I wish I had more friends.

I've cut myself a few times, out of depression. And the one time I tried to commit suicide, the one and only time, Makaela walked in on me, thank God!

Because I needed to see her walk down the aisle.

Enough of that right now though, time for me to tell you what went on that day...

*FLASHBACK*

I had just gotten off the plane, and grabbed my bags, when I was tackled by Makaela.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMFG! Your really here!!! Thanks for coming!! I'm glad you could make it to our wedding!!!"

And as she said this, she grabbed Sean's hand. He had been standing there the whole time.

"Yeah, I'm glad you could make it too." He said.

"Your glad I could make it? I'm glad I could make it! My entire family wanted to come... to make sure I wasn't getting... you know...."

As soon as I said this, Makaela's eyes got dimmer, as if they were full of water.

"You don't need to worry about that right now. Or ever! People are gonna do what they do, and you can't stop them. But, the people who care about you, that's who you trust." She said. "I'm positive."

She didn't look positive.

~Makaela's POV~

  I wasn't positive.

She had always been bullied. Even when she wasn't in school. Which was up until the sixth grade. When we became friends, she was happier.

I had seen little cuts on her wrist when I first met her, and I once walked in on her tying a rope around her neck.

She had been standing on a wooden crate, and the rope as  tied to the ceiling fan.

Luckily, I needed to ask her a question. I was debating on whether or not to ask her about my dress.

I'm glad I did.