Chapter Three- The party

~Ethan's POV~

Whew, am I drunk off my ass! And all I had was one shot! Mark didn't drink, and Jack was drunk off his ass too! But he had had waaaaayyyy to many drinks, but he's like, always drunk so.....

Anyway, *hic* as I was saying...wait, what the FUCK was I talking about? I don't even know.... all I remember from that night was this...

*FLASHBACK*

We had just left at the bar when we heard some Fangirls call our names. And these were like...........CRAZY fangirls! Like, they had posters and pictures and hair? Maybe, I don't know, but anyway, they called our names and they were like: "Yoohoo! Handsomes, wanna 'cum' our way?" And then they giggled.

Of course, being drunk, me and Jack were like: "HELL YEAH!" But Mark, being the only sober one, grabbed us by the backs of our shirt collars and said: "Aw, hell naaaaaaaaawwwww."

Ok, well, maybe he didn't say it like that but, you get the picture.

And then Mark said: "Jack, you're getting married tomorrow, and Ethan," He paused for a long while. "You're about to find love, I can tell."

Of course, I looked at him with the most confuzzled expression on my face.

"What?" I said, not understanding what he meant. He sighed. "Never mind, let's just leave ok?" We both nodded.

On our way back to the limo, I, for some reason, couldn't get the name Hannah out of my head. I didn't know any Hannah's...

  ~Hannah's POV~

I don't drink. Even if I want to, I can't. I'm allergic. Oh, the blessings of being Markiplier's little sister.

But anyway, I was sober, Demitria and Makaela were drunk as hell. They were screaming and asking me to drink with them. I was flattered, but no.

I had gotten a few looks, from guys, that either said: "Ew, she's so fucking ugly" or "I am going to fuck her so hard when she's drunk and I'm drunk, so I won't notice the face."

I'll admit, that put me on edge. But, I can't drink so, I wasn't drunk.

Anyway, again, here's what I remember from that night:

  *FLASHBACK*

The other two had just gotten their last round of drinks, and were almost done, when this creepy bastard decided to walk up to us, pick Demitria up, sit on her chair, and put her in his lap.

Her, being drunk, flirted with him. Even though her and Mark were dating, I would never tell him. I mean, yeah it's wrong, but she was drunk off her ass, so I couldn't blame her. By sunrise she won't even remember we had gone out to party.

Anyway, I flipped him off, and said: "Go find a slut to stick your microscopic dick in,ok? Because I will not let you get my friend pregnant, when she has a boyfriend!"

He just ignored me and said into my friends neck, "Oh my dick is so hard..."

She just said: "To find." And that was that. We left the bar, only giggling a little, and just as we were leaving, Makaela said: "You know what? I think you would be a good *hic* wife for Ethan..." Before passing out in my arms. 'Ethan?' I thought.

You mean....

The Ethan that I've known since the sixth grade?

The Ethan that didn't know I existed?

The Ethan that I loved?

Wanted?

Needed?

(A/N)

Hey guys! Just wanted to say, when I start writing a story, my brain creates things immediately. So there might be no rhythm or rhyme, but there is a story. So, please don't hate...

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you did, PUNCH that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS!!!! And, *whispers into Mic* high fives all around, WAPOOSH WAPOOSH!! And I will see all you doods, IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!

<3 <3 <3
~Tyler
<3 <3 <3