Energised

Hello once again to anyone reading this. Something I forgot to say before now was thank you all for 10,000 reads on my other story. It means a lot to me and I am amazed it made it that far. So anyways I dont own RWBY, the jurys still out on the soul thing but ah well. I hope you enjoy.

Crimson POV

It was exhillerating. The power. Being able to use my semblance without slowing down. It made crushing these puny paladins so much easier. Even the famous Winter Schnee couldnt defeat me. I would have taken the chaos my battle had caused and used it as a distraction if it wasn't for... her.

Robyn: What are you doing Crimson. I refuse to believe you're doing this. Please Crimson. Please... let me help you.
She says with tears running from her eyes, a pained look accompanying those tears that makes it hard to look at her. I look around, noticing Silverra, Onyx and many of my classmates staring at me with the same worried expressions, and suddenly it hits me just what I am doing. Harming people that care about me and that I care about... What happened that it lead to this...

One hour earlier.

I enter the General's office and see him as well as Winter and a a few others. Jacques Schnee is amongst them holding a breifcase. It is strange to see more than one Schnee in one place considering the family drama they are continuously put through. I even heard that his second daughter decided to study abroad at Beacon in order to get away from her father.

My thoughts are interrupted by a pair of high tech looking handcuffs being strapped to my arms. My eyes widen at the idea of one outburst being enough to warrent my arrest. One of the two men nods and they both pull out syringes with a deep blue substance in them, not quite liquid but more of a compound of some chemicals and a metal... dust. A couple of guards enter and restrain me as they inject me from both sides. I roar in pain as I practically feel the substance burn through my bloodstream. I begin feeling heavy and fall to my knees not sure what was happening or why.

Ironwood: Im sorry Crimson. Atlas' counsil has been debating leaving you free after your fathers recent actions. After the damage you caused today it was decided that it be best you are detained. This serum will negate your semblance and you will be taken into custody. Now believe me when I say that this is better than the... alternatives that were thought up, but I am sorry nonetheless.
I couldnt believe this. What did he mean my father, I never knew my father, or any of my family for that matter. I practically grew up with Robyn and her folks so how can my fathers actions make the counsil think so poorly of me. How can it make one outburst seem like I've commited murder.

I take a deep breath and attempt to plead my innocence but it is no use. He turns away and motions for me to be taken away. I try to talk but my voice is weak, the serum obviously redusing my ability to fight back more that just physically. I start getting angry trying to scream for them to reconsider. The rage boils as I keep trying until finally.

Crimson: NO!
I finally break through the barrier of my own forced silence. As I do a shockwave of energy is released from my body. All of the electrical systems in the room shut down leaving us in the dark. The sun was nearly set so natural light is limited. The only light in the room is coming from me. My hands glow inside the cuffs. Red light spilling out wherever it can.

Jacques: Impossible, that serum should have negated his semblance and make it impossible for him to resist. The gravity dus...
He is cut off by the snapping of metal. More specifically my cuffs. I slowly stand up, my fists illuminating the room as I slip the broken shackles off.

Crimson: So... Jacques. Gravity... Dust. Didnt you... know... it has strange effects... better add this... to the list.
I say having to take deep breaths. I could definately feel the serum trying to do as he said it should, but somehow it is failing, its just making me angry. I feel powerful, like my body is creating energy out of nothing, the dust mixed with those chemicals, it must be the cause. I look around and see concearned faces of those who wished to arrest me. I grin to myself as I start to hum, drowning out the Generals attempts to calm me down.  I jump forwards and deliver a strong punch to the left side of his chest. He falls into the corner grasping at his body as he groans in pain.

I hear the clicks of guns behind me as well as a certain huntress drawing her blade. Its tip aimed at my throat as I turn back to face her, rage still plenty and power begging to be used.

Winter: Father, leave. Crimson Springs. By authority of the Atlas Military. You are un...
Again a schnee is cut off by the sound of breaking metal. I twist my body and axe kick the Generals steel desk in two. My leg engulphed in the same light.

The power finally comes back on at taht moment and the main lights illuminate the scene. The general clutching his broken arm. His desk in two. Two soldiers shaking at my display of power and a focused Winter keeping her cool (not intentional I swear). I smirk, and lunge at her... and thats where it went wrong.

Present.

I look up that the blazing tower before me, mortified that I am the cause of this. I can't bring myself to speak as I see my oldest friend plea with me, hoping that I was not lost to her.

After a few more moments of silence spotlights begin to shine on me. Two bullheads floating overhead with weapons locked on me. I hear them ordering my surrender to which I am compliant. The bright white lights shining on one side of me and the red glow of the flames on the other. As they begin to decend to arrest me I hear crumbling and see a large chunk of the tower seperate and begin to fall. On a course that would crush Robyn as well as hit the two bullheads. No one else seems to notice this which leaves saving them up to me. I dash at Robyn putting everyone on alert. I notice movement out of the corner of my eye but ignore it, Robyn being my main priority. I push her out of harms way, seeing the fear in her eyes as you sees what I am doing, not attacking but saving her. Next are the pilots. I am about to attempt punching through the debree with my new increased strength when I am launched back by a heavy swing from a blunt weapon.

As I am being knocked away I look back to see Onyx holding his Warhammer, staring angrily at me believing I was trying to harm Robyn. I know he was trying to defend our teammate from what he thought was a threat to himself but in doing so...

... he sacrificed himself.

I watch eyes wide as my view of him is blocked by the debree. The airships had moved away from the threat in time... but Onyx... theres no way he could have survived. I finally make contact with the leg of an Atlesian Knight. A new mech suit that wasnt supposed to be released for active until its unveiling in vale a couple of weeks from now.

R/S: Onyx!
My two remaining teammates scream out from seperate areas of the courtyard while I remain silent trying to comprehend what had just happened. Paramedics who had arrived restraining Robyn whilst other students hold Silverra back. Before I can go to try and act on the hope that he may be alive I am slammed into the ground and held there by the knight.

Crimson: Its all my fault.
I say weakly as I surrender. I feel cold and notice snow starting to fall. Which wouldnt be strange as it is Atlas and it snows a lot here. But its almost as if it were a sign of my friends passing.
- He always loved the snow. Its why he moved here from Vacuo.
I continue as I begin to join my teammates cries for our fallen friend. More soldiers surround me to which I accept my fate. That is before one attempts to taze me. Others join and I lay spasming on the ground. How could this have all gone so wrong. I say as the electricity reacts with the dust in my body and I start to get mad again. Another shockwave is released from my body and I am freed from the grip of my captors. I look towards the rubble then the defenseless gate of the academy.

Afraid to hurt anyone else I run tears streaming from my eyes. I hear Robyn call out for me. She must see me running away, faunus' perfect sight in the dark, like the coward that I am, I just can't stand losing anyone else by simply being there. I make it out of the gates and keep going until I make it to a port with nothing but a tattered uniform and a few Lien I had in my pockets. I look back at the academy as the power kickstarts and alarms are raised. Watching the pillar of smoke rise into the sky as the snow falls.

Crimson: Im sorry.
I say as I watch medical and damage control untils flood the academy, not just to Onyx, not just to my teammates, my friends and teachers, but to myself as I caused all of this. I say this... and keep running.

So yeah. Another chapter finished. I know this is pretty dark with Onyx's death and all but... actually there is no but. Its pretty dark. I hope you did enjoy this part and Ill see you next time... adios.