Genesis

Sup bois... nope still cant do it. Happy new year lads and lad-esses... man serious is just not my thing is it. Ah well. Welcome again to another part of this. Maybe I'll murder off someone youve only known for a part or two... or not. I dunno plannings not a strength of mine either. Anyways enjoy.

Wait actually before I start Id like to know what you all think of this story as a whole so far. Ya like it. Ya... not like it. Let me know in the comments. Now onto the story.

Crimson POV

I slowly regain consciousness with a hard ringing in my ears. I open my eyes slightly and look around. I am in a soft bed in a room that looks like an Atlas infirmiry, although from the looks of it its a bit run down. Paint chipping from the walls. Broken or barely held together furniture. And the guy that knocked me out standing over me... wait what.

I jump up to my feet and get into a fighting pose. He stares at me blankly showing no emotion.

Crimson: What, gonna knock me out again.
I scowl at him not happy about our first meeting, or the fact he was watching me sleep. He stands there silently creeping me out a little. The bandana making it hard to tell his facial expression. Before I can say anything the door opens revealing the one with the Eyepatch.

?: Ah, I see youre awake. I am sorry for the rough treatment but it was the beat way to keep you from knowing how to enter the facility, should you be an atlas spy. He says matter of factly. I calm down understanding their logic.

Crimson:So who are you guys, and what 'Facility' is this.
I ask curiously. I dont remember reading about any Atlas facilitys this far from the kingdom. He smiles and his brother moves to stand next to him.

Cyrus: My name is Cyrus Waves. My quiet brother here is Dylan Waves (Dylan nods as a greeting upon his introduction) As for where. I assume you remember the sign you saw outside before our... meeting. This place...
He says as he motions for me to follow them the door opens again amd I step out and stand between them to see something amazing.

(Ive been trying to find a picture of what i want this place to look like. Just imagine the main hub of the institute from Fallout 4 but upscaled by 10)

I see a large futuristic multistoried facility. Glistening white with organic features, trees, flower beds, a couple of large fountains etc. There are hundreds of people wandering around, this place is their home.It looks a little run down but still its amazing that this place even exists under mountain Glenn. I hear Cyrus chuckle and I turn to face him.

Cyrus:... Is the Genesis facility. About three decades ago a man by the name of Dreadgar built this place and experimented on creating more powerful huntsman and huntresses. Weapons against the grimm or anyone/ thing that threatened humanity. Unfortunately Atlas' Council and the newly appointed General decided around 18 years ago that the project was inhumane.
He says chuckling to himself.

?: Inhumane, more like were afraid these badasses will come and fuck our shit up if they get bored.
A female voice calls out. I turn to see three girls approaching us. They look almoat exactly the same. Hairstyle, outfit, body type. The only difference is the colours of their hair eyes and outfits. The one in the centre is mainly red, the one on the right is blue and the one on the left is black.

Cyrus: Indeed, as you have witnessed from Dylan here. The Genesis project has as intended made us a lot more powerful than we were, or would have been. But where are my manners. These are (pointing to red) Star, (to blue) Lightning, (and to black) and Skye. Ladies this is mr Crimson Springs. I believe he may be an enhanced created outside the facility.
He says smiling placing his hands behind his back. He acts very calm and calculated for someone my age. I see movement out of the corner of my eyes and see the three girls crowding me. The red one not seeming impressed, the blue one curious but trying not to show it and the black one smiling excitedly.

Crimson: uhh hi.
I say blushing a little as the three are a little too close for comfort. The red onw now known as Star smirks.

Star: You dont look like much. Bet I could take you in a fight.
She winks cockily confusing me a little.

Lightning: Star thats rude. Its nice to meet you.
She smiles at me gently and gives her sister a light slap on the back of the head.

Skye: I for one think hes pretty cute. And I like him better conscious.
She flirts giving no context to the conscious thing. I blush again a little disturbed by her comment. Before they can say anything further I hear a loud voice.

?: What are you all standing around for.
The male voice yells at up. Cyrus and Dylan move letting me see him. He is an older man in Atlas military uniform. Over it is a light grey trench coat that seems oddly familiar to me. He sees my and his eyes widen.
-and who the hell is he. Did you idiots actually bring an outsider that looks like that in here.
He yells at them as he approaches us. He looks into my eyes before fear seems to take over his gaze.

Cyrus: I believe he may be Atlas' first 'official' test of Project Genesis sir.
He says hatred seeming to be present in his voice. I hear a yell and see two Atlas guards harassing a woman and her children. We are about 8 stories up but I dont think about it as my body glows and i jump over the railing surprising the group.

Skye: Crimson! She yells before disapearing and appearing again hovering with me as I fall. She grabs me and we warp to the ground safely before I take off running ready to deck the guard. I leap towards him fist cocked back but a giant hand blocks me. I hit it and it grabs me before bringing me up to a large woman with silvery lavander hair and blue eyes.

?: Titania, take him to my office!
The man yells at her as she nods and walks towards the other end of the giant room.

Titania: Sorry cutie. Bosses orders" she smiles sadly not liking the fact she has to do this.
-maybe youll change that though" she says winking as she lifts me up to the top floor. I step off her hand and wait to talk with the guy in charge.

Crimson: What have I gotten myself into?
I ask myself sighing as I think about Robyn and Silverra sadly.

(Booooooooop. Done. Hope yall enjoyed another part of this. Again please let me know what you think of this series and any theorys you may have accumulated reading... if you care enough to make them anyway. Welp. Adios mi amigos.)