Chapter Eleven

Y/N's eyes widened as he stared at Namjoon. Namjoon smiled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "I've never told anyone that.." Y/N pulled out his phone and typed. 'You're brave for saying that.' "Aw, thanks Y/N." Namjoon grinned. Y/N smiled and pulled Namjoon in for a hug, Namjoon immediately hugging him back. Y/N pulled back from the hug smiling. Namjoon's cheeks were still tinted pink as he let go of Y/N. "Ah, it feels good, I've finally told someone. It feels like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders." Namjoon smiled and leaned back and sighed happily.

   Y/N flopped onto Namjoon. "Aish, Y/N. What are you doing?" Namjoon laughed. Y/N shrugged and pulled out his phone. Namjoon laughed and ruffled Y/N's hair. Y/N pouted, still doing something on his phone. "What are you doing you weirdo?" Namjoon laughed.  Y/N shoved his phone into Namjoon's face and giggled. It was a picture of Namjoon being triggered. Namjoon rolled his eyes and Y/N went back on his phone. Y/N went on YouTube and started to play 'Expensive Girl' "NO! Y/N!" Y/N rolled off of Namjoon as he tried grabbing the phone from Y/N. Y/N laughed and ran around the room as Namjoon chased him. "DON'T PLAY THAT YOU DORK!" Namjoon screeched.

   A few minutes later Y/N was under Namjoon as Namjoon had tripped and fell onto Y/N. Y/N's phone stopped playing music as he and Namjoon looked at each other. Y/N blushed furiously as he stared up at Namjoon. Namjoon's cheeks turned a light pink as he got off of Y/N. "Sorry..." Y/N bit his lip and looked away from Namjoon. 

Namjoon wanted to change the atmosphere. "Could you maybe...sing for me?" Y/N looked at him, smiling then nodded. Y/N typed on his phone. 'What song?' "Hmm, maybe House of Cards?" Namjoon said. Y/N smiled wider and nodded quickly. He then prepared to sing. "Tto witaerowo tto wiheomhae. So bad urin yeah. Deo beotigido jitaenghagido. So hard an dwae. Imi algo isseodo. Meomchul suga eobseosseo"

"No way, no way, no way sseureojyeo. Sigani jinagalsurok. Deo manggajyeogagiman hae. No way, no way tto muneojineun geol. Kadeuro mandeun jip geu sogeseo urin. Kkeuchi boindaedo got sseureojindaedo. Kadeuro mandeun jip babogachi urin. Heotdoen kkumiraedo idaero jogeum deo stay." Y/N sings. Namjoon closed his eyes and smiled, becoming relaxed from Y/N's voice.

Y/N finished the song and Namjoon clapped. Y/N blushed and smiled. "You're so amazing Y/N!"