Chapter Twenty

Y/N kissed Namjoon's cheek. "Yes?" Namjoon smiled. Y/N shrugged and kissed his cheek again. He put a hand on Y/N's cheek then kissed him passionately. Y/N was a bit taken back at first but kissed back with passion.

A buzz from Namjoon's phone interrupted their kiss. Namjoon sighed and pulled back from Y/N. He pulled out his phone and answered it a got angrily. "Hello? I'm a bit busy. Oh you did? Its dealt with?" Namjoon's face brightened up. "So, this is over with? Good...Thank you!" Namjoon hung up. "Great news, the pictures were taken down and BigHit made something up to keep our relationship private." Y/N smiled and kissed Namjoon's cheek. Namjoon sighed in relief and pulled Y/N closer. "Now, where were we?" Y/N blushed and kissed Namjoon. He pulled Y/N on top of him, his hands roaming around Y/N's back. Y/N ran his hand through Namjoon's hair as they made out.

Y/N pulled back to breathe. Namjoon smiled and caressed Y/N's cheek. "You're so cute..."  Y/N his his face in the crook of Namjoon's neck. Namjoon chuckled and kissed his cheek. Y/N's phone buzzed. Y/N reached over and grabbed it.

Jin: HEy Y/NNNNN

Y/N: What do ya need Jin? lol

Jin: Tell me why Namjoon isn't answering my texts!!!!

Y/N took a selfie with Namjoon and sent it to Jin.

Jin: You two are cuddling?! Momma Jin didn't say you two could cuddle!!!

Jin immediately called Y/N. He answered it. "WHO SAID YOU TWO COULD CUDDLE?!" Jin screeched. Y/N and Namjoon laughed. "I did." Namjoon answered. Jin shouted. "AHHHHHH" Y/N hung up on him and it made Namjoon laugh even harder.