Chapter Thirty Six

Y/N and Namjoon walked down the sidewalk holding hands. Y/N looked over at Namjoon, smiling. Namjoon sighed happily as they walked to a small cafe.

As they walked in a few people giggled and pointed at them. One girl walked over to them. "You're Namjoon and Y/N, right?" She giggled. Namjoon smiled and nodded, as a shy Y/N hid behind Namjoon. "I just wanted to say I support you both fully and I think you two are so cute together." She said then bowed and went back to her table.

Namjoon smiled and brought Y/N to an empty table. "Here you go my handsome little prince." Namjoon said as he pulled a chair out for Y/N to sit on. Y/N giggled and sat down. Namjoon sat across from him and grabbed his hand. Y/N hummed and looked at Namjoon's features, studying them for the millionth time. Namjoon smiled then looked as a waiter came over* "What would you two like?" He fake smiled at them. "I'd like a black coffee and a blueberry muffin and he would like a strawberry smoothie with a chocolate chip muffin." Namjoon spoke while smiling. The waiter nodded as he went back to place the orders.

After a few minutes the waiter came back with the orders, he put the smoothie in front of Y/N and the coffee in front of Namjoon, as with the muffins. Y/N smiled and bit into his muffin, letting out a satisfied hum. Namjoon chuckled and took a small sip of his hot coffee.

About fifteen minutes later, they paid and left the cafe, heading out to the park. Y/N giggled and ran to the swings, sitting on one and swinging. Namjoon sat in the one next to him and started to swing. "Hey Y/N?" Y/N looked over at Namjoon. "Remember the day we met?" Namjoon asked while staring into the baby blue sky. Y/N nodded and let out a small yes. Namjoon smiled and got off the swing, going onto one knee.

"Y/N, ever since the day we met, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you." Y/N looked at Namjoon, his eyes starting to water. "Y/N, will you marry me and make me the happiest person alive?" Namjoon asked, starting to become emotional. Y/N nodded and started to sob. "Y-Yes!" Namjoon stood up and hugged him tightly.

After a long embrace, Namjoon took out the ring and placed it on Y/N's finger.
"I love you Y/N."

WELL THATS THE END, I KNOW DISAPPOINTING. SORRY I'VE BEEN SO INACTIVE, I JUST HAVE HAD WRITERS BLOCK LATELY AND MY DEPRESSION HAS BEEN BAD. BUT 5K READS?! W O W NEVER EVEN THOUGHT I WOULD GET 100. I LOVE YOU ALL