The New kid

Toms P.O.V
I was brought by my mother to school. My void like eyes wide open despite me only being able to see darkness. My loving mother came and opened the door for me I moved my hand around gently feeling around for her hand until I touched it. I was gently pulled out of the car with care. I blinked quietly "Thank you mom.." I mumbled smiling happy for her help. My mom led me to the school doors I was quiet the whole time, nervous. I counted by seven 7, 14,21,28,... I normally did this to calm my self down. I was soon inside the difference in the air, no longer smelling like dead leaves, fresh air, and other things people who had normal senses wouldn't notice the difference in smell so easily. My mom led me to the office words were spoken none that I bothered to listen too.

I was soon taken to my locker it was away from others and had the number 7 in Braille. I smiled my mother left wishing me a good day. I opened a lock special for my needs having simply turn the numbers on the dial 2, 1, 7. I than opened my now unlocked locker with ease. I felt a sudden hand slam down on the locker next to me. I just thought of it as someone opening their locker but I was quickly turned around so my back back fell off my back and on top the floor and I was what I assume face to face with someone. "Pardon sir, do you need something?" I said rather quietly. People seemed astonished as I heard quiet gasps and such. Why were they astonished I was simply here being pinned against my locker by some rather rude male...

Tord's P.O.V
I heard there was a new kid, since I was the bully of the school I wanted to give him a 'warm welcome'. I walked through the halls and spotted him. A boy in a pastel purple sweater like shirt, he had a black choker, he wore a flower crown, black pants, black gloves, and pastel blue sneakers, I noticed he would trace his fingers over his books as he set up his locker. Couldn't lie he had a nice figure and maybe a nice butt too. Anyways time to give him and introduction. I went up behind him and slammed him hand on the locker next to him. This weirdo gave no reaction as if it didn't even happen, this made my blood boil I did not like not being feared! I turned him around and my eyes widened as I stared into his completely black void like eyes. Than he just said 'Pardon sir do you need something??' My god this kid must have been stupid! Isn't he afraid I am much taller and look much stronger than him! Why isn't he afraid at the sight of me?!

I heard him speak up again "Your being rather rude, I would really enjoy going back to setting up my locker if you do not need anything." That's it! I grabbed him by his collar and slammed him against a locker. His eyes widened but they didn't show fear... they didn't show anything to be honest. I punched him in the gut around 5 times and let him drop to the ground. "Welcome to the school no eyes..." I growled before walking off.

Toms P.O.V

I sighed and started to stand up I almost jumped five feet in the air when I felt two pairs of hands start to help me up. "Hey are you alright?" The first voice spoke "Yeah I'm okay..." I answered. A second voice than spoke "Are you the new kid I've never seen you around before..." "Yup thats me..." I answered in my naturally spacey voice. I was soon back up on my own two feet. I set up my locker rather quickly. "Whats your name, mines Edd and this is Matt." The first voice spoke "Im Thomas Ridgewell, but you can call me Tom, and who's Matt?" I asked "He is."Edd said assumably pointing to who ever Matt was. "Oh silly me I forgot o mention, I am rather sorry to say but I cant see Matt, for a matter of fact I cant see anything...the thing is I'm sadly blind..."I ended with a mumbled. "Oh thats horrible! Here how about I make Matt say something so you know who he is." Before I could even say anything Edd opened his mouth and spoke "Hey Matt, say something so Tom can know who you are please?" Edd asked Matt "Something so Tom can know who you are please!" The second voice which I had heard earlier which I now identified as Matt said. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. By now most people had cleared out of the halls and were in class. "Well I'm going to class, bye!" Matt said heading off to what ever class he had.

"Whats your class?" Edd asked. I spoke as I traced my hand over the specially braille made schedule. "I have foreign languages with... Mrs. Thayer, in room uh... 216 B." I said. "Thats great! I have that class too! Come on ill guide you there and so we heard off. Once we were half way up that stairs the bell rang. My eyes widened, I didn't want to starting having a bad reputation on my first day!!! Edd noticed this and patted me on the back in a soothing manner. "Hey its okay we can say that we had locker troubles or something, Mrs.Thayer is really understanding!" "Okay.." I mumbled and we headed up the stairs and thorough the halls of upstairs until we reached Mrs.Thayer's room we entered, I guess Mrs.Thayer wasn't too happy since I felt Edd stiffen up beside me. "Now Edd Gould would you care to explain WHY exactly you are rather late, I expect this from Word but never from you..." She said while tapping her foot, I could tell she was tapping it but the very very quiet and gentle tap tap tap of her shoe hitting the floor that my rather sensitive ears picked up and told me she was. Before Edd could open his mouth to make up an excuse, I stepped forward saying "Im sorry that we were late Mrs.Thayer! Edd was just helping me get to your class room you see I'm new..." I said quickly. "Than its alright than, Edd go to your seat and since your already up here how about you introduce your self?" "Okay" I said I face the class since thats where I could here the most breathing it told me that, thats where the class was.

"Ummm hello, im Thomas Ridgewell, but you can call me Tom, I uh really like rain.. um the number seven, and flowers." Kids started to giggle at my liking for flowers "I am also sad to say, blind.."I finished with a mumbled, the class went quiet 'Please don't make fun of me... or pity me...' was my only thought. Mrs. Thayer swallowed "Okay Tom please go take you seat.." she said a slight pity filled edge to her voice. "Okay..." I mumbled softly. I attempted to head to my desk but my lack of vision had other plans for me.... I was went face first into a wall. I whimpered bringing my hands up to face. Edd got out of his seat and led me to a seat, little did I know of the bully from that morning sitting in the desk behind me with headphones on, listening to music as he read some book. That class we learned how to count to 10 in German and a couple of greetings and phrases. Once class was over we all got homework. I got mine last, Mrs.Thayer must have gotten special braille copies from the office. Once I got my homework Edd and I left for science and by that he guided me to the class rom dropped me off there and hurried to his own class which was art I think. I gave a sigh as I walked into class....

Today was going to be a long day wasn't it?

((End of Chapter 1 WOOOOO! 1384 word count!))

((Btw this is what Tom
was wearing))

((Btw this is what Tom was wearing))