A New Friend?

TORD'S P.O.V

I had followed him, yes I gone on the branch looking down I had been terrified but this male had no fear? Well there was some new respect for him... But anyways I only followed him because I was curious... yeah curious. I had just listened to him sing and GOD he was good, well in my opinion anyways, he was good so I began to clap, when he stared back at my his eyes were wide in... fear? Oh wait at his most vulnerable moment so far I had beat him up along with edwardo... yeah I should probably swallow my pride and say sorry... even if there is no pride to swallow...

"G-Get away..." he whimpered taking a step back. "Hey... Hey I'm not going to hurt you..." I said calmly, my accent showing quite a bit. His void like eyes narrowed. "Here I'll even sit down to show you...." I said and so I sat down with no noise. He kept looking straight ahead. "Have you sat down?" He asked. 'What? I literally just sat down??' "Yes, don't you see?" I said in a rather sassy tone.

"Well I'm sorry, but I can't exactly see anything, I'm blind, I said this in foreign languages..." he said hands on his hips.

I froze wait what... I've been bullying a blind kid that can't even defend himself.... okay I like bullying people but I have morals and standards, I can't just go around punching disabled people! I'm a horrible person... like a REALLY horrible person...

I was snapped out of my shocked daze when a certain someone snapped his fingers in front of my face. "W-Wha?" I mumbled blinking. "I know what your thinking!" The boy with shadows, voids for eyes said sounding annoyed "Dont start treating me any different because I can't see! If you start treating me different I should be for different reasons, not out of pity for the blind kid!" He said viciously what was this kid a mind reader too?

I blinked, he always seemed so calmed and collected; he never got frustrated or upset with how I treated him. He normally stuck to the calm side and was relaxed; he didn't fear me, didn't hate me, he actually didn't mind me. I thought of this for a while as we stared at each other. In all honesty with the way he was looking at me it was hard to believe he was blind. I though pausing, I admired his spirit, how he wasn't afraid and didn't wish to be treated different than anyone else. Since those words DID leave his mouth and that was his wish... I suppose I'll comply with it.

"Alright. You don't want me to treat you differently? I admire that but you're just another snot nosed brat in my opinion. I'll treat you the same. Unless you give me reason to treat you as a friend and not someone below me. Deal?"

I stuck my hand out.

I got no hand in my own but words.

"Deal."

That is the weird start to our friendship.