Boats and Birds

((Listen to the song above if you want to, or play it along to the lyrics))

TIME SKIP+TOMS P.O.V

I now sat alone in the lunch room, Edd had led me in here but he had a different lunch, and Matt was probably off somewhere else leaving the blind flower boy all alone. He ate his lunch until he felt a sudden presence loom over him.

"Do you need something?" Tom asked blinking his sightless eyes.

"Why yes i do..." that familiar voice, accent from that morning being said in a rather aggressive tone. Why was this male looming over him so aggressive??? "Than what is it that you want?" I asked taking a sip of milk. "Your lunch. Now hand it over!" snarled the male quite rudely in my opinion. I shook my head "You needn't be so rude! So ill give you my lunch when you say please." I said in a rather calm tone. the male turned him around and lifted me up by my collar "WHAT WAS THAT PUNK?!" Geez this male had anger issues. "I said you don't have to be so rude if you want food just ask nicely." Words grip loosened until he finally let go, he gave a growl and walked off. Seriously why is he so rude?

TORDS P.O.V

I walked off with a scowl, why wasn't he afraid of me, why does he not quiver at the sight of me like everyone else, he's different... he's weird... he's, he's something alright...

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY BECAUSE IM LAZY

I started to walk home but I noticed a group of three picking on some one... it was Edwardo and his friends Jon and Mark, they were also my friends, oh how we bullied people. I walked up to them seeing they were making fun of the boy with void like eyes, they had pushed him into a fountain now. The black eyed boy was crying, "Just leave me alone! Why is everyone at this school so rude!" What a cry baby... I thought... I looked at Edwardo who had noticed me by now. "What do ya wanna do with him Tord?" He asked... I thought for a moment surely this kid has had enough. "Leave him, he's had enough anyways.." I said walking away. Edwardo gave one last kick to tom and cant say I didn't throw a few kicks at the boy too before I actually left.

Toms P.O.V

I stumbled out of the fountain. Tears stained my cheeks as I cried. I grabbed my back pack that was on the floor. I felt around for anything that fell luckily nothing had. I started to trudge home tears falling down my cheek hiccups escaping my mouth, at least I had gone through this trail enough times to memorize it. I almost reached my house when I took a purposeful right into the forest unaware that a pair of silver eyes was watching me.

I got to s certain tree, I had practiced this route too having gotten lost a couple times before. I finally reached a rushing river the bottom so deep you couldn't see it, well I anything anyway but I could tell by how loud the river talked and how angry it sounded on days that it had a rather short temper and it was dangerous and wide. I found a certain tree and started to climb I was on the lowest and longest branch that reached only half way over the beautiful yet deadly danger river that rushed passed me Ending in the waterfall at some point... the water fall.... it  have been a pretty place to set up home because I would be able to see the stars but was the point of doing that is you can't even see them?

I scooted on the branch and stood up as if on a tight rope. My hands out on the sides balancing my small frame. I took a couple steps before reaching the near end and jumping. I landed on the other side with a thud, as I jumped I was pretty sure I heard someone hold their breath....