AN/COPYRIGHT/Full Description

Copyright

Full Description:

Twenty-one year old best friends Arielle and Lincoln have been inseparable since birth.

Or least they had been before she went off to college. . . and he and his father became billionaires seemingly overnight. 

But after a doctors appointment goes awry when she learns she's pregnant and she needs a ride back to campus, Lincoln just happens to be at the hair salon a few doors down and offers her a ride. And in the midst of a mental breakdown, she just so happens to accidently let out the information. 

Thinking it's the last she'll see of her childhood friend, she doesn't expect to run into him-and his family-at a charity gala she's helping host a week later. And when her best friend announces that they'd been dating, she's not only left in shock, but wants to dump wine over him.

The last thing pregnant Aria wants to do is be in a fake relationship with her rich ex best friend-or for everyone to think the baby is his.

With only nine months to figure out a breakup and try to recollect the pieces of the drunken one night stand in order to find the father, Arielle is in for the ride of her life. And when feelings neither thought were possible begin to spark between them, she must come to terms with everything before its too late. 

Hope you guys enjoy!

~ChasingMadness24