A Vampire's Obligation

Book Title: A Vampire's Obligation

Author: Bethbumbles

Reviewer: Zaaali

The book is filled with action thrillers, family secrets and deceptions, love, friendships, and evil

The book is filled with action thrillers, family secrets and deceptions, love, friendships, and evil.Our antagonist becomes our protagonist and his darker side becomes necessary and essential in the story.

Five decades after being turned into the world's most vicious predator, Jack Gregory is stuck to picking off unfortunate victims and taking midnight strolls for the rest of his existence. He wants it all to end, however unlikely that may be and is sick of the isolation his vampire lifestyle brings him.

One night, during a walk around town, he runs into a human girl who seems to put several breaths back into his undead chest. After saving Lily Jones from a rather sticky situation, Jack is stuck in a loop of coincidental meetings and traitorous emotions, taking him firmly away from the loneliness he was so accustomed to before.

The plot reveals a very complicated situation in a family and it is also a glimpse into the life of a modern-day man.A vampire with his extraordinary abilities juggles an unnatural life with a common family life.The author captures the essence of the constant emotional conflict.I am glad the author did not make him cliche bad boy and the book would have been lost its impact if she had been.

The characters of the book are not flat like most vampire books, they have pasts and futures and sometimes they are difficult to understand.Real characters in gloomy and dark settings.

All the characters had depth and growth.It is a very realistic vampire story.

It is a very realistic vampire story