How To Properly Cook Beef

Book Title: How To Properly Cook Beef

Author: MustangSabby (Caroline Richardson)

AfterDark Reviewer: neverfakeit

Review:

Jake West is a chef from the big city, but his life is going up in flames. He closed his restaurant, his apartment got sold, and his wife divorced him. Now he finds out the dad he doesn't remember just died and his presence is requested at the reading of the will.

Liz Baker is a horse trainer and the first person Jake sets eyes on when he arrives at West and Sons ranch. There is no denying the attraction that sparks between them, but the exact opposite happens between Jake and his half-brother, Tanner. Not only do sparks fly, but so do fists, and it's all on account of that blasted will. Jake needs to figure out how to please his family and return to his old life, but he may not be ready to leave all this fresh air. Not to mention the girl who has roped his heart.

This contemporary western romance showcases some great characters while painting a brilliant picture of the sprawling Canadian wilds

This contemporary western romance showcases some great characters while painting a brilliant picture of the sprawling Canadian wilds. With surprises, fist fights, romps in the hay, and touching moments; there is nothing medium about this story. How To Properly Cook Beef  is well done, and its creator, MustangSabby, is a rare talent.