3.No Surprises

Numbers. I love numbers. I can predict numbers. Unlike people, I can easily deal with them and there are no surprises.

As I work on this spreadsheet, my fingers can barely keep up with the quick twists and turns of my mind.

A knock shatters my focus and I remember the cock cage between my legs while a pang stabs through my balls without reason.

"Yes," I let out rather hoarsely.

The door to my office cracks open and in pops my manager's head. Mr.Sacks.

"Hey there, Trent! Got a minute? And what's with the closed door? You usually leave this baby wide open."

He's a fast talker and I always just let him carry on and on until he stops and I ask if there's anything else so that I may get back to work.

But now he continues with, "Anyway, today. Lunch. You and me, buddy! Plus one more and, man, you're in for a surprise."

"A surprise?" I ask unable to contain the sense of dread coming over me.

"Yeah! We're getting a new CFO and he's agreed to have lunch with us. And!" His loose jowls tremble and watery bug eyes close for a moment, "There's more but I'm not telling. Not another word so don't insist. All right? Good! We've got reservations at 12:30!" His thick thumb points at the ceiling, "Keep up the good work, Trent buddy!"

Off he goes and my door is left ajar. I stare at the cubicle in front of me where a junior accountant is watching some videos on the Internet.

I hate surprises, especially if they're related to work.

Xander comes to mind and I get another shot of discomfort between my legs. He's jinxed my entire day. Somehow, I decide, this is his fault.

My phone burns a hole in my pocket and my fingers itch to take it out so I can text Xander and call off the cock cage play.

But maybe I shouldn't even bother and just go to the bathroom and remove the thing already.

I prod at the key glistening beside my keyboard as if to check it's real.

He gave it to me and asked that I choose a safe word.

"I'm not good with that," I said.

Xander presses his hard-on against my thigh and fondles my balls. I grunt at the discomfort of having my dick trapped inside the small cock cage when all it wants to do is come out and play.

"You can't be that bad at picking safewords, can you?"

I groan annoyed at the throbbing in my balls, "Enough."

Xander's hand stops its playful caresses and he looks at me with raised brows.

A smirk blooms on my face, "That's the safe word. 'Enough'," my voice softens and I run my palm along his back, down to his buttock where I squeeze harshly. "Why am I wearing this awful thing again?" I ask and move to kiss Xander's lips but don't do it, leaving him with lonely parted lips.

There's no point in me being the only one getting teased here.

"Wicked boy," he purrs.

As he attempts to peck my mouth, I dig my fingers in his long blond locks and refuse him the kiss again.

"You're the guy putting strange devices around other men's dicks. That's wicked-"

"Good fun," he completes and gingerly massages my balls.

I chuckle and release his hair but also turn away from his touch. Up go my underwear and pants as I strive to control my breaths. Any trace of arousal is poisoned by my member's inability to harden and this little game will soon become a nuisance.