17.Other Men

April-October 2002

My days are full and blend in together to the point where I can't tell one from the other anymore. I get up early and work out. Breakfast always comes with Erik's cold eyes and shiny silver ring making me feel smaller and more helpless than ever before. It ends every time with me promising to myself that I'll do a better job as a Sub at The White Mirror, as a student at the University and as a Dom to Erik.

Not that I get to play with Erik anymore. He keeps a clear distance between us as if none of the things we have been doing for the past year ever happened.

Classes at the University have become dull. I still enjoy numbers and fiddling with them but I'm not as enthralled as before.

In the evenings, I go to The White Mirror and change from student to Sub. I listen. I learn. I do what I'm told to do. Honestly, there's not much difference between student and Sub, for now at least.

Days pass and I have no idea how long it will take me to get a first client, let alone until I reach the promotion quota. The boss, Sanchez makes sure I'm doing well both physically and psychologically. Zero, Master Samurai, makes sure I know the basics and that I do my chores around the club — tend the bar, tidy the locker room, clean the playrooms and the toys and contraptions in there.

Clients come and go and I'm mortified to find out that most of them are looking for Doms. And the few that are in need of a Sub already have their favorites.

There's: Lex, a blue-eyed boy, full of life and eager to talk with his hands, he wears a child-like demeanor every time a client walks into the theatre; Fommie, a chubby guy in his mid-twenties, lazy and cynical, but willing to please; and K, a handsome guy, blond and very fit, full of confidence and very precise with his poses and execution but with a cold, defiant stare, even when not looking up at the Doms.

If I had enough money I would pick K to play with and would ask him to keep his eyes on me at all times because I love the challenge in them. His gaze says: "Give me the most difficult task and I'll do it, and if you make me feel enough I'll break and scream for you and be yours like no other."

Out of the three Subs at the White Mirror, Fommie is the most popular, followed by K. They have at least two regulars a day. This means that Lex gets enough time off to stick to me like glue.

He talks a lot. He's eager to show me his favorite toys and how he likes them used on his body. Nipple clamps chief among them. Lex also shows me tricks on how to get out of the cuffs and bondage items in the playrooms. Most have safety mechanisms like a weak link or a hidden pin within reach.

Lex is a nice guy and very friendly to the point that he's now got his hand on my dick trying to get me hard. Since no client has picked me so far and I'm desperate enough that I'm going along with Lex's plan to get my first client.

Master Zero walks in and under his cold dark samurai stare, I quickly deflate and undo Lex's hard work within seconds.

My cheeks are burning and I gently push Lex away from me, mumbling, "Forget it. It's not gonna work anyway."

Master Samurai opens his locker and starts to change while Lex whispers something about not giving up. I'm trying to come up with an excuse to leave, be somewhere, anywhere but in that locker room yet Lex follows me along the locker rows.

"Come here, both of you," Master Zero suddenly commands.

I want to die but stride toward him, Lex closely behind. Butt naked and flushed, I fall back to what I instinctively know is expected and stop a step away from Master Zero, standing at attention with my arms locked at the small of my back.