Chapter 22

With that said she walked into the bathroom and slammed the door in his face. Like she promised Bayliy never spoke to him and eventually he had also given up.

Their bedroom was filled with silence and tension. A few times Bayliy would find herself looking at him but she would look away quickly before he caught her. That night both of them didn't sleep, a restlessness enveloped them. But both were too stubborn to break the ice and go to the other.

The next day Bayliy sat in the room watching TV even through she was not actually paying attention. And Ryan threw himself into work, spending the whole day in the office.

It was nearly six when Ryan walked into the room stopping short when he saw Bayliy sitting on one of the chairs in front of the coffee table playing games on her phone.

She was dressed in a red dress, the top was plain and had tick straps on the shoulders and covered her chest, the bottom of the dress was in a sparkly material with a slit on the right side even through the bottom flared out it still looked good. She parked it with matching red heels, her hair was in a neat updo and her make-up was low key with a bold red lip to match her outfit. She looked beautiful.

Ryan mentally smacked himself and moved to the bathroom quickly taking a shower he came out with only a towel around himself. Not looking where he was going he walked to his closet but unintentionally bumped into Bayliy. He cough hold of her arms and steadied her, Bayliy gasped his surprise, her cheeks heating up a bit.

Ryan helped her get her footing and walked past her into the closet. Ryan dressed in a classic black suit from Armani, he came out of the closet and he and Bayliy made their way to the foyer where everyone was waiting.

Raymond was also dressed in a neat black suit, "I don't get why we have to dress up if we're not going in" Angela said coming down the stairs in a blue dress with sliver sparkle, it dress was long with thin straps and a plunging neck line stopping just below her brests.

"It's just in case something goes wrong we are ready" Raymond explained. "Everyone ready?" They turned to see Hailey coming down the stairs on a black  dress that was way over her age. The dress was long sleeves with a V shaped neckline and had two killer slits on either side, her hair was sliked back and pin straight, she had big diamond earnings, she went with a dark smokey eye and a bold red lip and her shoes so high if you looked closely you could see her stumble a few times.

"Well done" Raymond said, "you look like my mother" he chuckled as she smacked his arm.

"Come on we don't have much time" Ryan said walking over to the round table in the foyer were all the weapons they needed were placed. Ryan picked up a gun and tucked it in the back of his pants, Bayliy picked up a knife pulling her dress up she stopped it into the holster. She looked up to see Ryan visibly gulp looking at her legs then he looked at her. Bayliy looked away pulling her dress back down.

Hailey watched them grabbing all the weapons and she felt so out of place, she didn't know how to fight or use a gun or a knife and she felt left out. Even Angela was even loading a gun.

When the gang was geared up they set off. Angela and Raymond getting into a black van were all the computers and gadgets were, while Ryan, Bayliy and Hailey got into a limo.

When they got to the venue there were cameras flashing and a lot of celebrities already there. The limo parked in front of the red carpet, the driver got out and opened the door for them. Ryan got out and held out his elbows which the girls took Bayliy on his right and Hailey on his left they walked up the stairs.

Ryan and Hailey smiled and waved at the cameramen but Bayliy kept a straight face focusing on the mission.

"Mr Ryan Games, it's an hounnor to finally meet the owner of Games Inc." Hades said coming towards Ryan and shaking his hand. Ryan nodded at him.

Hades was not a very bad looking guy, in his late thirties with jet black hair and green eyes, his skin was pale and he had thick sliver rings on all his fingers both hands.

He held Bayliy's hand and kissed the back of it looking up at Bailey as he did so, then he did the same to Hailey.
"This is my date for the night Emma and this is my personal assistant and personal bodyguard Maria. "It is an hounnor to meet someone of greet success" Bayliy said putting on a Spanish accent.

Bayliy inwardly smirk seeing his cheeks colour with a light shade of pink. Hades was blushing. "Well I suppose but I'm nowhere near as successful as your boss here" he said Bayliy just gave him a slight smile.

Then one of the men came up to Hades and whispered into his ear, Hades nodded at him and the man left. "Please excuse me for a minute but do enjoy the drinks" he said and with that he turned and was gone.

"Good job so far guys, you're doing great" Raymond's voice rang through the thiny ear pieces they had. "So what do we do now?" Hailey asked, "we enjoy the drinks like he said" Ryan said gulping down a glass of campaign in one go.

He turned to Bayliy giving her a slight nod, "you know what to do" he said. She detached her arm from his, "I'll see you guys later" she said then walked away. She swayed her hips as she walked causing all the men near to look at her, but she was focused on only getting one man's attention.