Chapter 34

Bayliy woke to her phone ringing. "Hello?" She picked up half asleep. "Hey Bayliy how are you doing?" An overly cheerful voice said. Bayliy furrowed her eyebrows and moved the phone from her ear to check who she was talking to. She rolled her eyes when she saw who it was and put the phone back to her ear, "can you not bug me so early in the morning" she complained.

"Shut up and listern I also don't like staring my morning with this call but something came up and Marcus and I have to leave as soon as possible" she explained. "So?" Bayliy asked, "So I called the babysitter and she can't come in today so..." There was a pause "I was wondering if you would want to hang out with your super awesome niece and nephew?" And there it was.

"Bitch their your kids they ain't that great, now go away and let me sleep" Bayliy said into the phone. "Great be here in five" she said then cut the call, Bayliy screamed into her pillow then got up and had a shower. She quickly packed an overnight bag and pulled on a pair of grey sweats and a white t-shirt then pulled her hair into a bun.

She grabbed her stuff then rushed out her door to her car and was off to their house. She parked her car in the drive way and got out walking to the front door.

"It's about time you got here" Bayliy rolled her eyes at her sister. "I only can because you guys have wifi" Bayliy replied. Unlike Bayliy her older sister  Nicole had blue eyes and natural  blond hair, she was tall and had the body if a model.

"Okay well be here by the afternoon. Mason is sleeping in the crib and Emma is watching TV" Niki explain helping her husband load their bags into the car.

"Honey are you sure you wanna leave the kids with her?" Marcus joked, "watch it I'm taking car of your kids I could easily burn your house" Bayliy said with an emotionless face. "You wouldn't" Marcus said getting a bit scared, Bayliy shrugged "try me" she said simply.

Niki laughed at Marcus knowing Bayliy was joking with him and got into the car, "Thanks I owe you one" she said putting her seat belt on. "No you owe me more then one" Bayliy replied and they were off.

Bayliy walked back into the house, "okay you smells bums let's have some fun!" She yelled making Emma jump up and down happily.

"Okay this is too much fun" Bayliy yelled as she tried to get Mason to stop crying and Emma to stop spraying her with a water gun. "Okay that's it" Bayliy grabbed the water gun a threw it out the window and then shoved a bottle of milk in Masons mouth.

Emma looked at her with watery eyes, she then got up and ran out of the room. Bayliy looked at herself in the mirror her hair was a messy, the legs of her pants was sitting on key knees and her t-shirt had stains on them.

She was putting Mason down to sleep when the door bell rang, "Shit" she swore under her breath and put the baby in his crib. She then raced down the stairs to see Emma at the door talking to someone, "Emma!" She yelled going to the door.

Bayliy's eyes widened and her heart beat sped up. "Nice out fit" he said smirking at her, she rolled her eyes "shove it Games" she said to him. "Emma are those mine?" She asked the little girl who was indeed wearing her top and earnings, "you play with fire you get burnt" Emma said brushing her off and walking into the kitchen.

"I like her" Ryan commented, Bayliy huffed and grabbed his hand pulling him into he house. Ryan was sitting on the couch watching Bayliy fox her hair in the mirror, "what are you doing here? And how'd you know I was even here to start with?" She asked sitting next to him on the couch and turning her body to face him.

"Tracker" he pointed to his neck, Bayliy placed her hand on her neck where her tracker was "never liked that thing" she said. "I thought that maybe it was time to talk" he sighed running a hand trough his hair.

"I actually took the time and as Raymond says "got my shit toghter" and I'm okay now. And I really missed you" he said, "I missed you too" she said. "and I'm really sorry about the things I did to you. I should of been more open and I'm really sorry. I want to make our relationship public if you still want to. I mean I'm not forcing you-" she cut off his rant by pulling him to her and pressing her lips against his.

"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that" he said when they pulled away. Bayliy smiled at him "I still love you, I love you so much my heart can't even take it" she said, Ryan placed his hand on her neck and brought her back to his lips. 

A loud cry filled the room, Bayliy got so scared she mistakenly bit Ryan as they pulled away. "Ouch! You bit me!" He said holding his mouth, Bayliy ignored him and rushed up the stairs to see Mason wide awake. She picked him up and held him to her chest cooing at him, Ryan stood against the door frame  with his arms crossed and watched her.

"You wanna hold him?" She asked, he hesitated at first but then nodded at took the baby from her. "You can change his diaper too" Bayliy said, "Now you're pushing it lady" he said playfully glaring at her while she burst out laughing.