Chapter 38

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Bayliy asked looking at Hailey who stood next to her. Hailey laughed "yes now let's go" she said

Bayliy, Hailey and Ryan were standing outside Bayliy's old house. Hailey walked forward and rang the doorbell, "I can't believe I'm doing this" Bayliy mumbled. "Don't worry" Ryan said to her holding her hand, after a while someone opened the door.

The women had black hair and dark eyes like Bayliy but was thin and fair. She had rollers in her hair, heavy makeup and wore a skimpy pink  nightdress with a matching robe, the gave them one look and her red lips turned into a scrawl "what hell do you want?" She asked. "Well hello to you to mother" Bayliy said, "I thought I kicked your ass out years ago now what do you want?" She looked at Bayliy. Bayliy narrowed her eyes at her "you didn't kick my ass out you sold me and didn't even call" Bayliy spat, the women ignored her and looked at Ryan "and what do you want I can't remember being late for a payment" she said. "Hi" Hailey spoke up, "I'm Hailey your daughter" she said extending her hand but the women gave her a nasty look and was about to close the door. "We're not here to take child support money for fucks sake!" Bayliy yelled, imidiatly the women brightened up  "well why didn't you say so, come in" she opened the door and let them in.

They sat in the living were old beer bottles and ash trays filled with cigarette butts crowded the area. The women took a seat on the arm chair and crossed her legs, she pulled out a pakect of cigarettes and help one to her lips with her brightly painted red nails.

She lit the cigarette and inhaled then offered the packet to Ryan who gingerly took one but placed it back after the intense look Bayliy gave him. "Still being ruled by your wife" the women voiced her observation, "he's not being ruled by anyone Katlyin" Bayliy said.

"Now let me try and guess where you came from" Katlyin narrowed her eyes at Hailey. "Are yes! You're from that Russian one aren't you?" Katlyin asked, Hailey scrunched her nose up. Bayliy sighed "She's my sister Ron's kid" Bayliy burst out, Katlyin looked surprised "Wow! After all these years you've grown. How's your father" she asked. "He's dead" Hailey spat, at first Katlyin looked a bit sad buy then covered it up "Oh well life must go on" she said.

The door bell then rang "well it was nice seeing you lot and you can show yourself out I have a customer" she got up and opened the door for a bulky guy with a mean look on his face and tattoos all over his body, Katlyin lead him to the back room and closed the door.

"Come on there's some people you should meet" Bayliy said showing Hailey the back yard which was not very big but their were three kids playing around. "Hey guys" Bayliy called all their heads turned to her and ran at Bayliy yelling her name happily they all hugged her at the same time.

"How have you guys been?" She asked walking onto the grass with them, "good" they said. "I'd like you guys to meet someone" Bayliy said to them, "this is Hailey my sister" she told them. "Hi" Hailey waved they gave her a confused look, "I thought Niki and Lacey were your sisters?" One of the boys said. Bayliy laughed "well she is also my sister" she told them, "Hailey this is Lacey she's twelve and is unfortunately going to follow in our mothers foot steps" but Lacey didn't pay attention to them she twirled a piece of her hair in between her figures and gave Ryan a flirty smile batting her eyes lashes.

The girl had big brown eyes and light brown hair, "and these are my bodyguards Ben and Claude" the boys steeped forward and stuck out their hands they were mixed with grey eyes. "Nice to meet" Hailey shook their hands, "Hey guy wanna play some football?" Ryan called to them and they ran off chasing after him.

"So how many kids does Katlyin have?" Hailey asked, "well there's Nichole and Bryan from her high school sweetheart, then me and you, then there's Lacey who's dad is Mexican and then Ben and Claude. That's makes seven in total" she spoke watching Ryan playing with the kids.

"Wow" Hailey mumbled. After playing for a bit they said good bye and left for Bayliy's apartment. They were seated on the couch watching TV when the door well rang, "I'll get it" Hailey said she opened the door to see Raymond holding a box of pizza. "Ray!" She said excitedly and hugged him, they were hugging for a little bit longer than normal. Bayliy gave Ryan look as they smirked at each other then Bayliy cleared her throat making both Hailey and Raymond jump away from each other. "I brought pizza" Raymond smiled in an attempt to take the attention away from him and Hailey.

"Gee Raymond are you happy about the pizza or just happy to see me?" Ryan teased making Bayliy laugh. "Chill out guys were just friends" Hailey blushed, "Yeah and I'm a really fat old guy" Bayliy replied. "I'm a little hurt I don't remember Raymond ever being that happy to see me" Ryan held his chest playfully. "Shut up" Raymond brushed him off, they all  laughed.