Chapter 43

"You ready?" Hailey said coming into the hotel room dressed in a white cocktail dress. Bayliy sighed looking at herself in the mirror "let's do this" she said getting up and straightening her long white dress.

Bayliy's wore the same dress she had  two years ago on this she day, her dress came was long and had a cap that trailed behind her, it was short sleeves and plain. Her hair was in its natural curly forme and she didn't wear any make-up.

Hailey linked their arms and they walked toghter down to the beach, it was pitch black outside only the candles and tiki lamps lighting the way. Flower petals made a path for them all the way down to the chapel where everyone was waiting, they walked in and Bayliy saw all her loved ones.

Her sister Nicole and her husband Marcus as well as their kids where there, Roberto was there, Angela and Justin where also there and Raymond. At the front of the church stood Ryan and the priest who had married them before.

Hailey handed Bayliy over to Ryan then went to sit with Raymond, Bayliy smiled as she saw them hold hands, "you look beautiful" Ryan whispered. He wore his suit that he had worn before also, it was a whit suit with a black shirt. Bayliy smiled at him, it was a few months ago when Ryan asked her to marry him again and she said yes like the last time.

They decided to get married like they had the last time again, so they invited imidiate family and flew to Puerto Rico on and got married on the exact same day they did two years ago. "Where are the rings?" The pastor asked, Bayliy and Ryan exchanged a look then both tucked their hand into their tops and pulled out two identical thin sliver chains.

They looked at each other and laughed, Bayliy took off the thick sliver band she always had with her and Ryan took off the sliver ring that had a big blue stone on it with little diamonds around it. They handed the rings over after the pastor prayed and all the formalities where done they exchanged rings, "you may kiss the bride" the pastor said smiling at them.
Ryan wrapped his arms around Bayliy and pulled her close to him then softly placed his lips on her in a sweet kiss. They pulled away and gained at each other, around them their family cheered.

"Ready?" Ryan asked, Bayliy knew that he wasn't asking if she was ready to go, "Yeah" she replied. Ryan proudly held her hand their tattoos in the perfect place next to each other as they walked out of the chapel their family behind them.

Not many understood them but they understood each other, that's all that mattered. They where tighter and nothing could stop them, they where fucking bullet proof.  They had each others backs.

And toghter they ruled over their kingdom. They were the Mafia King and Queen.