Part 22: Final decision

A/N: Hey guys! For those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

................................

[Peter POV]

Sean told me that he was happy that I allowed him to tag along with me and Frey for our picnic that evening.

Yeah! Even without him telling me, I could tell how happy he was with that big grin on his face. But, in just a second that grins had curved downwards, when I told him, "I did it for Frey." And, I told the truth though.

I planned this picnic for Frey and for our family. I want everyone to enjoy this evening and to gather together like we used to before.

I want to collect as much memory as I can with my family. I want to capture their beautiful laugh and warm smiles. In case, in the future, when I missed them, I can just look at their pictures.

"Sean, do you love Frey?" I asked him, without even looked at his face. I kept my eyes on the road, even I wasn't the one who was driving.

But, through the corner of my eyes, I can see that Sean was looking directly towards me, once I threw that question.

"Why're you asking that?" He asked me back almost whispering. Because, Frey was sleeping in the backseat; didn't want to wake her up.

"Just answer it, can you?"

"Of course... I love her. She is my daughter."

"That's great then."

"Would you mind telling me, why the sudden question?"

I chose to stay silent. And, threw my gaze out of the window.

[Flashback]

"Shit! This headache is killing me!" I forced myself to get out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I pulled open the mirror that is hanging on top of the sink, revealed the secret shelf behind it. Taking out the pills reliever for my headache and swallowed it down in a second.

After that, I washed my face and washed my teeth before I walked out of the bathroom. Checking for the clock. "Oh, sh*t!! 6.30am?! I thought, it's already passed 12 o'clock. Why I woke up this early? I even had washed my face. Ugh!!!"

After that, I went downstairs and into the kitchen to brew some coffee. For me, coffee is the best remedy for hangovers.

"Good morning, sir."

"Oh! Morning, Janice."

"You're early, today. I'm sorry, sir. I haven't gotten anything ready, yet. I didn't know that you would wake up this early."

"It's okay, Janice. I just want a cup of coffee. Can you make it for me?"

"Yeah! Sure, sir."

"Alright, thanks. I will be in the leisure room."

"Okay, sir."

I went to wait in the leisure room and switched on the television, to kill some time. But, there's nothing amused me on the tv. So, I looked around the room and my eyes caught the photo albums on the shelf in the corner of the room.

I took all of the albums and brought it towards the couch, where my coffee was also available on the coffee table. Who knows when Janice put it over there?