Part 36: Departure

A/N Hey my dear lovely readers, here is the latest update. Please, keep on reading this story until the end. There's few chapters left...

So, please tell me what do you think of the progress of this story? Let me know in the comment.

And for those who haven't read the first book of Accidental Marriage, please check it on my profile page. And, as for the 2nd book, I will try my best to write as good as the first one. But, if it turns out bad, please do keep on supporting me. As usual, I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. Enjoy your reading and don't forget to leave any comments and click the star button. Love ya. TQ:)))

..................................

[Peter POV]

"This is so delicious... I didn't know that other than making pastries, you could cook too." I said to Adam.

But, instead of commenting more or boasting about his cooking, his replied rather deviated from the current topic "You look suspiciously happy, Pete."

"Huh? What're you mumbling about, Adam?" I cracked an awkward chuckle.

"No. I didn't mean it that way... it's not that I don't want to see you being happy. It's just that you're looking happy in a weird way...as if there's something-

Before Adam further his talking, Robin crossed in, "What your brother trying to say is, are you dating with that guy now?"

"Which guy are you referring to?" I asked pretending like I didn't know who're they talking about.

"Armes, of course! Do you have any other guy that asked you to be his boyfriend other than him?" Asked Adam quite pissed off with me pretended innocence.

"Ooo... Armes!"

"So, are you guys dating or not?" Asked Robin eagerly wanted to know the answer just like my brother.

Why are they so excited about it?

"Can't both of you tell whether I chose him or not?" I tried to tease them further, just trying to get on Adam's nerves. Haha.

"Oh god!! Peter!! How could we know when you didn't even tell us about it!!" Adam blasted off.

Hahaha. I burst a giggle. "Okay-okay. I wouldn't tease you guys anymore." I put a little pause and scanned through the faces of these two guys in front of me. Their faces were precious. Okay, I better tell them now before they burst out at me. "I said no to Armes."

"WHaaat?!" This was the expression showed by Adam; frustrated. Meanwhile, Robin said, "Yeay! I won!"

"What's wrong with you guys? Adam?"

"Actually, we put on a bet, whether you will accept Armes or not. And, this guy over here was confidently said you will choose Armes." Explained Robin briefly, ended with a hysteric laugh.

"What the hell, Adam... you're my brother, aren't you? You supposed to know." I tried to provoke Adam, who was having a face dipped in sour cream.

"I am your brother, Pete!! Not a psychic!! How could I tell?!!" He answered half yelling.

Then, both of me and Robin laughing together.

[Sean POV]

"Frey... have you packed your bag, yet?" I asked over the breakfast.

"Yes, daddy. I had finished it since last night. I was so excited to meet Dada." She answered with a cheerful smile over her lips.

Yeah! Daddy also excited to meet with your Dada, sweetheart. Because I miss him so badly. I had dreamt of having him in my embrace. But, when I woke up from that dream, I realized that I was not in the position to do that. He was no longer mine, sweetheart. Your Dada already chose someone else.