Chapter 1

Your POV
I was moving boxes into my new house when I heard faint giggling behind me, I ignored it as little kids messing around and continued to take boxes into the house. Suddenly, I heard screams from outside and I rushed to the front door to see no one... I shrugged it off as my imagination and brought the last two boxes inside, I opened the boxes and began to place items around. In an hour a moving truck would be here for my furniture so I was extremely excited, for the longest time I lived with my grandma but I'm finally free! An hour later my moving truck arrived, they began to take furniture inside when police cars began to arrive, I had a confused look when suddenly an officer was asking questions about a young boy named Georgie. I told him what I knew which was, nothing. I saw a young boy on his knees crying, he must be the brother I thought... Sad.. a while later the crowd of people had left except for the crying boy, as the movers placed the last of my furniture in I decided to comfort the boy. The movers had left and I brought the boy inside the house. I let him cry into my shoulder as I was already wet, he had beautiful blue eyes from what I could see, his hair was soft from my soft strokes on his head and a nice brown colour and his warmth around my body was so relaxing. I calmed his tears down a little and gently asked simple questions like, "what's your name?" "Are you okay?" And more. It broke my heart to see how messed up this poor boy was about his brother's disappearance... I gave him another tight hug before telling he can come round whenever he needed someone to be there for him. He had calmed down a little now and was telling me about his friends and how they're called the 'loser's club' I cringed at the name before saying, "well I don't feel like a loser around you Bill!" I have him a soft smile and he returned it. His lips looked so soft and....WAIT WHAT Y/N DON'T THINK THAT YOU JUST MET HIM!! I scolded myself in my head. After a while of talking Bill left and began to walk home as it was getting late, I waved him good bye before closing my door. I went into my bathroom and began a bath, I got undressed once the bath was filled and got inside. Suddenly, my father appeared in the corner of the bathroom staring at me with an evil grin, he got closer and then....disappeared...
That is the end of chapter one hope you enjoyed and I will try and make it better than the other bill denbrough book which I deleted just for the people who were confused on where it was..😊hope you enjoyed~!