Chapter 3

Your POV
We got to Ben's house and he sprinted into his room, when we walked in I noticed he was leaning on the wardrobe he has. I peeked around the door to see if there was even more papers about Derry but instead I found a New Kids On The Block poster, I turned to Ben who had wide eyes and I smirked. I whispered in his ear, "your secret is safe with me~" and walked over to the others. I spotted one picture that had a face that didn't suit the rest... it looked terrifying so I looked away and walked over to Bill, getting a glimpse of Beverly seeing Ben's poster. Bill was holding a map of Derry and I 'ooooh'ed at the map, Bill turned to me and asked what I made the noise at, "I made that noise because that's Derry's map and it's INTERESTINGG!!!" He nodded. I walked to the door and said, "Gotta go I'll see you guys later I got a job to attend to!" They all turned to me and said, "what's the job??" I told them it was at the Pharmacy and then I ran out of the house. I hopped on my bike and rode off. When I got there I placed my bike on a pole with a chain and walked inside the Pharmacy. I went behind the corner when I heard, "Good afternoon Ms Y/L/N how is your day!?" I turned around to see my boss Mr Keen (is that his name idk!) I smiled and said, "good afternoon Mr Keen my days been amazing! How has yours been?" He quickly said, "oh it's great knowing you had a nice day and my days been good" I walked into the back room and grabbed the pair of glasses that I needed to use as I couldn't see the writing on the medicine properly, I need them to read things but I mostly just leave them here so I remember to get them. Mr Keen stared at me with a creepy smile but I ignored it. I began to fill the isles with the right medicines when a familiar group of "losers" walked in I smiled at them and they stared at me with wide eyes and open mouths. I walked up to them, "what are you all staring at?" I said closing Bill's mouth by pushing his chin up. He blushed at my actions but I quickly moved my hand away. "Anyway! I need to do my job so if you need anything ask me and I can help!" I said as I skipped behind the counter. I grabbed a few more items and put them in the last isles that needed refilling, I got back to the counter to see a customer waiting to pay for their stuff. Mr Keen was somewhere else in the shop so I decided to help the customer. The customer payed for the things and left the store. I took my glasses off and put them in my pocket, "Cya Mr Keen enjoy your day!!" I said before leaving the store. I went home to see Bill waiting on the porch for me...
This is the end of Chapter 3 hope you enjoyed and this was just a kind of chapter to tell you she has a job and all that! 😊😊