Chapter 7

Your POV
Richie ran to Eddie and counted from 1-2 before snapping Eddie's hand in place, IT stared at me and waved before walking into a room. A tear rolled down my cheek and Bill was about to go after him but I grabbed his arm and stopped him. We walked outside to see Eddie's mom, she ran out of the car and grabbed Eddie and threw him into the car. "I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR MY SON!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HIM!" Her keys fell and Beverly began to grab them for her but Eddie's mom grabbed them and got in Beverly's face and said, "I know what you are Ms Marsh....I don't want a dirty girl touching my son." I pushed Beverly behind me and got in Eddie's moms face, "EXCUSE ME BUT BEVERLY ISN'T ACTUALLY A SLUT LIKE YOUR UGLY BRAIN THINKS! BEVERLY IS A KIND HEARTED GIRL WHO IS BEING BULLIED AND BEING CALLED A SLUT OVER ONE KISS FROM THIRD GRADE!!!" Anger courses through my body. Eddie's mom stood up straight and stared down at me before saying, "I can tell your parents what you are saying to little old me.... I don't think they want their daughter shouting at an adult~!" "Jokes on you bitch my parents are dead so I can do the fuck I want so why don't you keep putting Eddie on those "pills" he apparently needs because your a fucking liar....those pills are just sugar~ you gonna tell him that?" I smirked and stared at her. She looked furious but got into her car and drove off, all of the others stared at me like I was a ghost. "What? I was stating facts and dealing with a bitch!"
Bill's POV
Y/N hopped onto her bike to leave but before she left I asked, "Y/B whose Eric?" She looked down at the ground and I could tell she was crying now but she spoke up, "he was my little brother he.....he was murdered in a different town, he was playing with his friends when his friends began to scream and I ran out of the house and saw a man with a messed up face grab my brother and vanish.... thing is the guy had a messed up face as in his face was melted and my brother had atelophobia a fear of imperfection..."
End of chapter 7 hope u enjoyed!