Chapter 8

Bill's POV
Y/N rode away and I spoke up, "w-we know where th-the w-well house I-is now! W-we know wh-where IT i-is! N-next time-" "No next time Bill! Look at what happened to Eddie!! His arm broke and Ben is bleeding hamburger helper!!!! Real world Bill! Georgie is dead...you couldn't save Hun but you can save yourself..." he began to walk away but I pushed him back, "y-you take th-at back!" "You can save yourself Bill but face it Georgie...is....dead!" Richie pushed Me back. I punched him and we were about to fight until we were pulled away from each other and Beverly got in between us, "this is what IT wants...it wants to divide us! We were all together when IT showed up and that's why we're safe!" "Who invited Molly ringwoller (sorry if the name is wrong I don't know if it's that or not) to the group!" Richie shouted, Beverly gave him the finger and then Richie sighed and said, "well anyway why don't we keep that way because this is gonna get us all killed!!"
The next day
Your POV
I was riding to Beverly's when I heard screaming and then silence, I rushed in and saw Beverly in the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom until IT grabbed her neck, I screamed and IT turned to me and grabbed me. The next thing I knew I woke up in a large sewer.... Beverly was next to me and I began to shake her, "Beverly!! Beverly!!!" Her eyes fluttered open and she pulled me into a tight hug. We began to hear carousel music and a massive door crashed to the ground, we stood up and are backs were against a wall. IT appeared and began to dance to the music, Beverly noticed an entrance and sprinted to it but IT jumped at her and pulled her up by the neck. I blacked out and headed mumbling until it was silent, I suddenly heard footsteps and voices shouting. I looked up and saw many bodies floating in the air, and Beverly staring up at them and she was floating... Suddenly I heard Bill and I ran over, he was speaking to two little boys, "ERIC!!!!" I ran over to Eric and hugged him. "Oh my god I missed you so much!!" "Y-Y/N it's n-not him I-it's fa-ke!" Bill said as he shot his brother, Georgie. I pulled away from Eric and he had a sinister grin, I stood up and walked away from him. I began to scream as his face melted off and showed maggots in his skin, suddenly he disappeared. Suddenly Bill's brother turned into IT after violently shaking, I passed out. I was being shaken awake by Bill and I saw IT holding Ben with bandages. I shot up and IT turned to me after letting go of Ben. He walked over to me and turned into my worst fear, my parents....."YOU WERE A MISTAKE!!" They screamed and threw a beer bottle at me, I cried and suddenly I was brought into a hug by Bill. I took a deep breath and grabbed a bat out of the pile of things in the sewer and screamed, "IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!" Before hitting IT. We all took turns in hitting it before it hung onto the sewer that went into darkness, he mumbled as his head disappeared into the air. "Fear...." was his last words before he let go of the sides, Bill looked over the edge thinking IT would pop back up but he didn't. I looked up and shouted, "GUYS! The kids are floating down!!" Bill walked over to the pile and cried into a yellow coat....
End of chapter 8, hope you enjoyed and chapter nine is the last episode sorry!