Stating the not so obvious

Third Person
It's been a few weeks since their battle with All Might, and while Deku might not notice it, Tsuyu has along with another person, Todoroki.

It was the end of a training course and the students were done for the day and decided to talk after the exercise. Bakugo was really quiet and the conversations between Midoriya and Todoroki had him in a trance. "That was a really good match Todoroki kun! You've gotten much faster. It was really cool how you were able to dodge such a quick attack." Midoriya had been going on about everyone's practice with each other, avoiding one match in particular.
"You seem really excited about everyone's match but yours Deku! You were amazing you only bruised your finger this time!" Uraraka chimed in. Todoroki managed a small smile at how Midoriya had been preoccupied with everyone's match, he knew he had obviously taken a mental note to add to his notebook of heros, having his whole class in it as well. Bakugo noticed the smile Todoroki had and was staring at Midoriya. 'Bastard who does he think he is! He's all cocky just because Deku decided to get all high and mighty during the training course. Why am I even still thinking about that?! It makes me so mad, Deku is stronger than me! But I know I'll come out on top. I'll be even better than All Might!' Bakugo thought, little did he know Todoroki had noticed him staring, but so did Tsuyu.
Tsuyu was an average student, her grades were good and she seemed to get along with everyone. She was very observant so she noticed the change in Bakugo attitude and how he was staring at Todoroki and Midoriya. Tsuyu had always been straight to the point. While she may have given this topic a while to go unnoticed, she wanted answers for herself. Midoriya was one of her favorites so she was going to make sure he end up with the best outcomes if she could help it. "I know we've been ignoring it Todoroki Chan, but Bakugo has been staring at you, a lot. It's weird and worth bringing up." Tsuyu wasn't giving any mercy to Bakugos pride. The whole class turned to see what Bakugo would say in response along with Todorokis thought on the situation as well.

Bakugos point of view

Everyone was staring at me ever since that frog girl had to say something. She was a real pest. "Oi! It's none of your business what I do frog girl! Fuck off! I'll murder everyone of you!" She didn't even bat an eye, a few people had rolled their eyes or just sighed. "You know Bakugo if you wanted to confess your love to Midoriya, then you should have done it already. Your stares are getting annoying." That half and half bastard how would he know how I feel about Deku! That stupid quirkless trash! Deku turned a slight pink. "U-uh I don't think that's at all what Kacchan thinks maybe he's just tired or something there's no way he likes me he likes girls right yeah and he isn't the type to like someone as weak as me and-" that idiot kept mumbling all types of crap. He was wrong about one thing though. He wasn't weak, he's stronger than me if he would just learn how to control his quirk. "Oi shut the hell up Deku! I don't have to listen to anything you extras say I'm straight and will never like that weakling or any of you for a fact!" I had started to storm off. "You know you love me though! Ha ha" that spiky hair Kirishima said. He was one of the few I actually tolerated though. But my pride would never let me admit that. "Especially you spiky hair! Go to hell!" That was the last thing I said before walking to my dorm.

Izukus Point Of View

Kacchan had stormed off. Since he had left everyone started asking me questions about him. Like why he's like that or if he's ever liked anyone. I was getting flustered and Todoroki kun noticed. "I'm sure we'd love to know about Bakugo, but Midoriya and I actually need to go see Aizawa sensei. So we're off." Todoroki had managed to pull me from the crowd of people with his monotone voice. I will be sure to thank him later once we get somewhere a little private. "Uh yeah I completely forgot about that, ha ha we had to uh talk to Aizawa sensei. W-well bye guys!" I said awkwardly as Todoroki still had a hold of my wrist as we continue to walk. I noticed he hadn't let go of my wrist. I kinda didn't want him to let go but it was really awkward. My face turned a shade of red close to Todorokis hair. He looked down at me confused and I started to stutter "h-ha-hand." I managed to say, turning a darker red. He just looked and his grip got tighter and said "Oh." As if it wasn't a big deal. He he's holding my wrist. My wrist! I wish he'd hold my hand but I can't ask that. Wait, why do I want him to hold my hand do I like him. I guess I do ever since the sports festival it's just kinda been that way and we talk more and-  My rambling in my head was interrupted when he asked where I wanted to go. "Where are you trying to go, we've kinda just been walking for a bit?" He let go of my wrist and I was a little sad. "Well I have no where in mind, but if you want to hang out want to go to the park?" I couldn't believe I managed not to stutter, but I really did want to go to the park, they had planted new flowers and I kinda wanted to see them. He only looked at me with a nod and we continued to walk now in the direction of the park. I decided to make small talk since we had been walking for about five minutes without a word. "They planted new flowers I've heard, they seem to be in full bloom this time of year as well so they should look really pretty!" He looked at me with a small smile, "I didn't know you liked flowers so much, maybe I'll buy you some in the future." He was rubbing the back of his neck as he only looked away from me. I filled up with joy at the thought of flowers given to me, by him! "Cute." I said quietly. "Hmm?" He looked at me. "N-nothing we're almost there aren't we huh, so what type of flowers do you like?!" I said almost to loud gaining stares from those who were near. "Orchids." Was his answer, they're really delicate like most flowers and have a lot of different colors, representing love, luxury, beauty and strength.  "I'm quite fond of white lilies." And with that we were at the park. The flowers were amazing. So many, including my favorite. I smiled as I looked at them. Todoroki had gone to pick one up and put it behind my ear. I turned a red I didn't think I could reach and he was a faint pink. He tried to hide it with his hair, but it only made him look cuter. "Cute." This time he heard me and he looked really flustered. "I meant the flower of course not that you're not pretty and thank you do much for grabbing me one you didn't have to though I'm very sorry there are no orchids, I mean this is a park and it's would be weird to see such a beautiful flower here when it could be ruined not that it would be a bad thing but-" I stopped talking because a guy in a black hoodie no taller than Todoroki had bumped into me. It was odd because I started to feel really tired, and somewhat light headed. After that everything went dark, and I could only hear Todoroki saying my name. Not Midoriya but Izuku.

**Thanks for reading my first fanfiction! Over 1000 words wow! Even though to doesn't seem like a lot. I'll be continuing this story updating it twice a week so stay tuned! It was fun to make and I hope you enjoy it!**